• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
EDIT: I believe the banner is presenting all the MAIN faves of our Sisterhood. 1D is there representing Del's faves :D

You are correct! I wanted to please everybody.

Wait Phono was perm?

I'll take him out of there once he comes back (if he isn't perma).
I was going to put Marius in the graveyard even though he isn't perma, but I didn't want him to have to two spots lol. I already feel bad for having not included a few other regulars.

Kyon

Banned
Don't feel bad. Godney looks AMAZING in her spot. Definitely looks like she has a wide space around her dominating it tbh. and she's next to Rih :D
And the GHOUL and NEAUX1Curr.I.A but it's ok they don't matter

Koodo

Banned
Just went through all the OP. Beautiful work.

iJTeFHYOVCphg.gif

RubyFaith

Is anyone checking for Midnight Red? They're getting a lot of promo on youtube and "Hell Yeah" isn't a bad song. Boy bands in the states are trying it again.

Something about the group dynamic bothers me though. It could be the fact that one of their singers looks like Justin Bieber and Johnny Bravo's love child.

Just me? Ok.

Wilsongt

Am I missing something, or is the last word in the OP still banned?

Also, hello, gurls. I have returned from a week of cruising and sunning my buns.
rihanna-beso-o.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Avrallah Godvigne is missing from the OP. That should be corrected.

YAAAASSSS
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif

Avril has been slaying the basics since FOREVER. While your faves partake in inane antics in order to remain relevant, Avril just keeps it real and slays while she's at it.

Now the girls think the new cunts on the block can try and take the spotlight from her? nu uh. they can either get the fuck out of the way or get run the fuck over because she is coming this month. Girlfriend 2.0 motherfuckers.

121wqx1xeddh.gif

YAAAASSSS
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif

Avril has been slaying the basics since FOREVER. While your faves partake in inane antics in order to remain relevant, Avril just keeps it real and slays while she's at it.

Now the girls think the new cunts on the block can try and take the spotlight from her? nu uh. they can either get the fuck out of the way or get run the fuck over because she is coming this month. Girlfriend 2.0 motherfuckers.

121wqx1xeddh.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC

The banner is permanent (I spent too much time organizing the positions ;______;). I'll add her to the Artists section once she starts revealing news and/or releasing new material (has she?).

Wilsongt

The banner is permanent (I spent too much time organizing the positions ;______;). I'll add her to the Artists section once she starts revealing news and/or releasing new material (has she? I don't keep up with ha).

She doesn't need to be in the banner, but at least in the artist section. Along with Alanis and Nelly Furtado. Both just released albums.

Aguila

#ICONIC
She doesn't need to be in the banner, but at least in the artist section. Along with Alanis and Nelly Furtado. Both just released albums.

Hmmm. I don't want to fill the OP up with too many artists. I've posted links to previous album releases (Alanis and Nelly are there). Nelly's album release was more recent so I can add her. Again, I'll add Avril once she actually starts promoting new material.

Wilsongt

Hmmm. I don't want to fill the OP up with too many artists. I've posted links to previous album releases (Alanis and Nelly are there). Nelly's album release was more recent so I can add her. Again, I'll add Avril once she actually starts promoting new material.

Alright. I believe she said she'd have something new out this year. I will keep an eye on it.

Edit: OR at least she was done recording new stuff.

SaintZ

YAAAASSSS
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif

YASSSS. The motherfucking princess IS coming. I hope your faves are ready.

ibc849RjgYsR5c.gif

Does Avril actually have new material coming up?
Yes. Her album is done but LA Reid said we were going to get new music by the end of the year or earlier next year. I hope get news about her single soon.

ETA: From a Billboard Magazine interview:
And Avril Lavigne's Album?
Just completed her album. She worked with Chad Kroeger, who is now her fiancé, and they did a really good record. We're in the mixing process now and I expect to release it very soon. I'd like to get it out this year, but time seems to be flying. If we don't, it will be top of the new year.
i9ct0ogWbky32.gif

She's coming soon...

Now my other fave (Lana) has ANOTHER leak out: Live or Die. I can't @ all these leaks!

Kyon

Banned
Avril just keeps it real

292139_410697578_photo-fond-ecran-wallpaper-musique-avril-lavigne-123_H234307_L.jpg

avril_300x400.jpg

“I could be better than Britney but I won’t wear skanky clothes that show my booty, my belly or my boobs”

4580105.jpg

orig-798961.jpg

orig-799001.jpg

She's doing one thing and saying another thing, y'know? It's definitely not what I'm going to do."

avril-lavigne-fashion-style.jpg

Avril on Britney's clothing choices

Just don't expect her to be another Britney Spears. "I mean, the way she dresses - would you walk around the street in a fuckin' bra?" she asks rhetorically. "I'm not trying to dis anyone, but with me, the clothes I wear onstage are the clothes I would wear to school or go shopping. I'm not gonna go up onstage and dress different. Britney Spears goes up onstage and dresses like a showgirl. She's not being herself up there because she's dancing like a ho. Is she ho? She says she's a virgin. Y'know, it's just not clicking. She's doing one thing and saying another thing, y'know? It's definitely not what I'm going to do."

orig-799031.jpg

iKQLxgmNmyHmz.gif

Not in this dimensionDecade

220px-Avril_Lavigne_Goodbye_Lullaby_album_cover.jpg

Avril Lavigne's fourth studio album, "Goodbye Lullabye," debuts at No. 4 off an 87,000 start. Each of her three previous releases peaked in the top two slots: her first, "Let Go," bowed at No. 8 but eventually reached the runner-up slot; while her second and third titles "Under My Skin" and "The Best Damn Thing" both entered at No. 1. "Thing," released almost four years ago, launched with 286,000.

http://www.billboard.com/#/news/lupe-fiasco-s-lasers-lands-at-no-1-on-billboard-1005075422.story

DEATH @ BB misspelling her album name as LullaBYE. That's TELLING.

Next time you wonder why SCABril doesn't EXIST think LONG and HARD the last time anyone actually gave a DAMN.

Dismissed
until further notice.
121wqx1xeddh.gif

SaintZ

Next time you wonder why SCABril doesn't EXIST think LONG and hard the last time anyone actually gave a damn.

Dismissed
until further notice.
Oh please Kyon, she probably said that when she was 17. She changed A LOT when she got older and got married tbh, she even admitted that herself. And she seems to like Britney.

I'll be the first to admit that Goodbye Lullaby was a flop. Still, it was a million seller worldwide and her tour was not CANCELLED unlike some others singers...

ipSnte2yyDE9F.gif
Not in this dimensionDecade
She's been active 10 years and her 3 first albums were a hit, has shown 3 times at fashion week and has a foundation. She plays the guitar, the piano and the drums. She at least co-wrotes all of her songs. You're trying too hard.

And she still looks young and fresh. Can't say the same for some others tbh...

I still like you tho.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
>___> not on PSN. I just added you on there lyin ass <3

The post was actually Crump-inspired. his pic wasnt ENOUGH so i simply made ADDITIONS lol just a little fun sis :p <3

Oh shit lol

It's 899

Fuck Me I sent it to 999 lol, fuck me

Seriously sis

I even sent the message

"Hey sexy sis, lets get together and make sweet gaming love"

Oh boy... this will be awkward

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
FORWARD plz

k fanx

ioGqYjRqS0yVj.gif

You:
HsfTal.jpg

Other doppelganger sis, shading you:
YO5del.jpg

X8wKcl.jpg

9A4c7l.jpg

I can't find the gaming love message, cause I sent extra message must deleted while I was getting spammed by friend for trophy help, triangle on receive box/sent to remove clutter

Damn gotta send sorry message, roffles >.>;

Don't think you can handle my beard ;<.<
lE59Zm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom