• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

Beyonce's net worth $300mln+

http://www.therichest.org/entertainment/beyonce-knowles-net-worth/

Nice try tho

ilosYVLRjJsHN.gif

botty

Banned
Sounds like Jay-Z allegedly took Beyonce's virginity. I had a pretty decent day planned, now my whole week is ruined

That might explain why she has been bleaching herself all these years. Could you ever be truly clean again after being pounded by a sweaty Jay Z?

Majmun

Yeah, pretty crazy to think that Bey was a virgin before she started to date Jay-Z.

Not many girls are classy like that. Bey is such a great example
i4be9a0JpTIEM.gif

Majmun

Umm what about the secret boyfriend she had in high school.

"People would be surprised as to the lack of experiences I've had. When I was 12 or 13 I had my first boyfriend, and he was my boyfriend until I was 17. At that age, that was a long time. I've always been very loyal and a little more mature.

"Though I was too young for it to really be a boyfriend - we didn't live together, we didn't, you know . . . That was my only experience with a guy, and since then I've only had one other boyfriend in my life – Jay."

http://www.hollyscoop.com/beyonce/beyonce-was-a-virgin-before-jay-z.html

So classy
i4be9a0JpTIEM.gif

Christopher

Is bey gonna slay with some new music this year second it seems almost everyone aside from godney and bey put out a single this year

Mau ®

Bey is so classy. Our slutty faves could never.

i4be9a0JpTIEM.gif

She's still a disgusting thief. Make no mistake baboons.

royalan

I laughed.

She's still the QUEEN OF POP tho

No lie: I'd call Rihanna Queen of Pop before I'd ever give that honor to Britney. She no longer deserves it.

If it were just about sales, maybe. But just on a cultural level I'd rather the Queen of our genre be someone still actively involved in the culture of Pop music, and possessing the mental faculties to be ranked more than just a few steps above Vegetable.

That might explain why she has been bleaching herself all these years. Could you ever be truly clean again after being pounded by a sweaty Jay Z?

iF0UNQpFRFklu.gif

Funny you keep coming for Bey's color when your fave has been trying to perfect that Oompa Loompa orange for a decade.

i89oQoWtGXhpa.gif

Maybe if Bey bulked up like your fave you would cut her some slack.

ibgjHAJRhT43l2.gif

Majmun

Is bey gonna slay with some new music this year second it seems almost everyone aside from godney and bey put out a single this year

Don't really know. She's vague about it.

According to Ryan Teddler, she has two albums in the making. And Hit-Boy is working with her as well.

She needs a comeback after the 4 (commercially) flop. All I know is that it's going to be good stuff, as usual.

botty

Banned
Funny you keep coming for Bey's color when your fave has been trying to perfect that Oompa Loompa orange for a decade.

Maybe if Bey bulked up like your fave you would cut her some slack.

I love Beyonic, but let's not pretend she hasn't been showing signs of vitiligo.

icg64cP7jxrZS.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Is the "carter tax" a real thing or purely a joke?

She's managed by Roc Nation where the Chairman and President is Jay-Z.

Every dollar she makes put a couple cents directly into the Carters' joint bank account.

They WILL be at 800 Million combined Net Worth after #UNAPOLOGETIC

#CARTERTAX

Trigger

She's managed by Roc Nation where the Chairman and President is Jay-Z.

Every dollar she makes put a couple cents directly into the Carters' joint bank account.

They WILL be at 800 Million combined Net Worth after #UNAPOLOGETIC

#CARTERTAX

Oh my. Get that money Jay-Z.

botty

Banned

#queen

ec20fb7f.gif

Justin Bieber is worth more than Xtina.

What kind of new Prince of Pop?

Here’s a look at Bieber’s investments on businesses as reported on the June 2012 issue of the Forbes magazine:

Tinychat. This is a messaging platform. In January, he joined a $1.5 million financing round for this company with A-Grade, an investment fund run by actor Ashton Kutcher, Madonna’s manager Guy Oseary and billionaire Ron Burkle.

That explains a lot.

Kyon

Banned
Even Jessica Simpson is worth more than Xtincta.

tumblr_m6szipLmVw1rxpbdvo1_500.gif

I'm CACKLING @ Xtina still being a FAILURE after all these years. The CONSISTENCY is immaculate. I mean one of the 1st bitches Britney punched out the game who literally has no career and a BILLION DOLLAR EMPIRE is worth more than Xtincta. That's just sad

tumblr_m6szipLmVw1rxpbdvo1_500.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I thought that POP GAF may have gone soft on the Xtina dragging in OT3, but we're firing on all cylinders just 4 pages in.

Sorry Fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom