• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
God the new PSN Store is an ABORTION. Worse than a rihfund album filler track.

Dissing the good lord PSNsus and Rihallah in the same sentence?

Heux HEW are you?
iqcSPUfUQSmhf.gif

Kyon

Banned
OMFG that gif is so cute * . *

If Pharell really is producing Album 8 and gets the Gaga collab he allegedly wants with Brit and Gagita then my life is complete and can officially END

Kyon

Banned
not only is the name of neyo's album the same as taylor's but the font is too?

Is he hoping people will buy it by accident?

If only Smellie tried the same thing. Maybe someone will ACCIDENTALLY buy her album. God knows no one is buying it PURPOSELY.

ibt3cNRSBe5HKM.gif

Wilsongt

This is old tea, but whatever.

Red sold 1.2mil during it's first week.

I hope your faves superglued their wigs to their head, or else they were snatched off with hurricane force winds caused by Tayjesus Swiftlyscalpingyourfaves.

Majmun

My most wanted november releases:

1. Lotus
2. Unapologetic
3. Born To Die: Paradise Edition
4. Girl On Fire

I will also give the greatest hits of Kelly Rowland and Girls Aloud a chance.

The rest? Not even worth spotifying
i9UCBAWxHeQ5T.gif

royalan

In more Christina Aguilera news, she'll be performing alongside Legends Bon Jovi, Sting, Bruce Springsteen and Billy Joel in a special Hurricane Sandy relief fundraiser on Friday at 8PM.

If you've been watching the coverage of Hurricane Sandy and wondering how to help, you'll have a chance to pitch in on Friday.
"Hurricane Sandy: Coming Together," a benefit concert to aid victims of the storm that devastated the Northeast, will air on the networks of NBC Universal.

Bruce Springsteen, Jon Bon Jovi, Sting, Christina Aguilera and Billy Joel will perform in the show, which will be hosted by TODAY's Matt Lauer. Brian Williams and Jimmy Fallon will make appearances, too.

Money collected will be donated the American Red Cross relief efforts. The special will air Friday at 8 p.m. ET on NBC, NBC.com, USA Network, MSNBC, CNBC, Bravo, E!, Style Network, G4 and more.

It will also be live-streamed on TODAY.com, NBCNews.com and NBC.com.

The Red Cross is providing shelter, food, emotional support and other assistance to those affected by disasters like Hurricane Sandy. To donate, visit RedCross.org, call 1-800-RED-CROSS or text the word REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation.

Some of you may remember that the Bionic era was also preceded by a natural disaster
Koodo hush...
: the earthquake that devastated Haiti. And it was during a televised relief fundraiser that Christina gave us the very first Bionic era performance with an acoustic version of "Lift Me Up."

So it's likely that we'll get our first Lotus performance tomorrow night! But of course it's not about that. It's about helping those affected by Sandy, and Humanitina Relieflera stays caring about the unfortunate and doing her part while your faves live selfishly, etc...

CpSfg.jpg

But please get dat promo, Xtina...;________;

royalan

the cuntry stans would have flocked en masse to carrie. Kelly would have got clocked.

I don't think so.

Don't forget that Kelly also has some Country appeal. If Kelly had gone against Carrie the Country demographic wouldn't have been so skewed to Carrie like they were during season 4.

Also, Country listeners weren't really checking for Idol back then. There WERE country acts on the show, but Idol's first seasons were dominated by Pop and R&B acts. And Kelly would have had the CLEAR advantage among that crowd.

I also agree with Kelly that if Carrie were a contestant during season 1 there also would have likely been a Country night and, well, Kelly would have dragged her like a rag doll vocally.

I definitely think Kelly would have still won that season.

Now if Fantasia had been in Season 1...

BOTTY SIS

I love how FRESH it all sounds!

ibt3cNRSBe5HKM.gif

I love how playful she sounds on a lot of tracks!

ibt3cNRSBe5HKM.gif

"The funny thing about hurt people, is they tend to hurt people."

ibt3cNRSBe5HKM.gif

This album is on a new vocal LEVEL for our Queen.

ibt3cNRSBe5HKM.gif

I honestly can't pick a favorite snippet yet, but I'm will say I'm surprised by how much I'm BOPPING to Circles.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHY DO I MISS ALL THE THINGS.

;____;

I didn't get to hear anything :( This is why YOU TWO NEED TO NOTIFY ME

ibt3cNRSBe5HKM.gif

royalan

Can we just have a moment of silence for Tamyra Gray right quick
nicole_zpsd55bfdf2.gif

Eh, while I LOVED Tamyra I do think Kelly was the rightful winner of her season.

That said Tamyra did NOT deserve to finish 4th to that trollop Nikki Mckibbin or even Justin Failrini. Season 1 should have ended in the diva face-off that the public deserved.

i9UCBAWxHeQ5T.gif

royalan

SOUL-SIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3ChH_cOIHwc

tbh...'

After having a night's sleep to meditate on the Holy Snippets, the only one I can say I'm honestly not feeling the sound of is Cease Fire. But I'm going to hold out final judgement until hearing the full song. These snippets are criminally short and you don't even make it past the intro to hear Cease Fire's lyrics. CF has also been consistently mentioned by people who've heard Lotus as being a highlight of the album and one of Xtina's fiercest vocal performances. So there has to be something there.

Bladenic

Lol at people saying some nobody was robbed. Kellegend rightfully won that competition. Y'all tried, and so did the rest of those hews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom