• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising DLC skins trailer (Gray Fox, MGS4 Raiden)

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
First direct-feed screenshot of Gray Fox skin.

kjX4S.jpg

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Kojima twitter

Had to do final check RISING gameplay trailer at MoCap studio. One if the many trailers will be revealed towards the release. This one was roughly edited by myself. I asked my team to edit gameplay trailer.

Raonak

Banned
Wait, don't you play as MGS4 raiden at the start of the game anyway?
Gray Fox skin looks great.

Makes me want MGR2: Gray Fox (starting with his death, then cyborg resseruction, then destroying the lab and killing paramedic, then going to shadow moses and fucking things up there)

I wonder if theres a way to enable white blood in the english versions, it looks way better. seems more inline with the cyborg white blood cannon.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Just skins for in-game right, not cut scenes? I can't explain why, but Raiden's jaw and teeth just creeps me out and I never want to see them.

Momentary

Banned
It crushes my soul that I only have DmC to look foward to in the near future on PC. I wish this was coming out on Steam. I would pay full price for this game... Castlevania is just so far away to get excited for. Definitely don't want to buy this on my 360. This game deserves 1080p @ 120fps justice.

Come on PG! Bring your games to PC!!!

Top Bottom