• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

“Surprise new scoop” on “popular series” in next Famitsu

GSR

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F? So old. :p
Seriously, I don't see anything about the "surprise new scoop", where the hell it is.

In that case, dunno. Sometimes the news shows up later - that's what happened with AA5 - but Famitsu could just be trollin' again.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Hatsune Miku Project Diva F? So old. :p
Seriously, I don't see anything about the "surprise new scoop", where the hell it is.

This is just the new DLC and/or PS3 version no?

It says Kaito and Meiko so presumably they're scraping the barrel at this point. >_>

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
This is just the new DLC and/or PS3 version no?

It says Kaito and Meiko so presumably they're scraping the barrel at this point. >_>

It has been announced months ago. Yes, it's the PS3 version.

It's got download play support (that's where you only need one cart, right?), local play support and internet support. Did we know any of that?

Mpl90

It's got download play support (that's where you only need one cart, right?), local play support and internet support. Did we know any of that?

Some of those have been supposed since the appearance of the NiN logo on the cover+ multiplayer news from the site

Mpl90

But come on, I can't believe there's no news at all. Otherwise, just like last week, there has been some mistakes in translating the original source. Last week's Famitsu teased a big Capcom project, apparently, but it didn't happen. What if it happened again? salromano, where did you find the news about Famitsu's teases?

Spiegel

But come on, I can't believe there's no news at all. Otherwise, just like last week, there has been some mistakes in translating the original source. Last week's Famitsu teased a big Capcom project, apparently, but it didn't happen. What if it happened again? salromano, where did you find the news about Famitsu's teases?

“Surprise new scoop,” reads the magazine. “New activity regarding that popular series? The information will surprise you!”

Surprise new scoop = exclusive information

New activity = new information about songs

regarding that popular series = Project Diva

There you have it.

『今週号掲載予定』
■最新スクープ!
【2013】[PS3/360] スクウェア・エニックス「ライトニング リターンズ ファイナルファンタジー XIII」

Hmm? Unless it involves the Locke Cole costume, I don't care.

Mpl90

『今週号掲載予定』
■最新スクープ!

It should be last weeks' Jump infos, I suppose. It's always like this with FF / DQ titles: first they're featured on Jump with some brand new infos, then Famitsu expands over those infos.
Where did you get this?

Ghazi

『今週号掲載予定』
■最新スクープ!

Michael-scott-no-god-no.gif

It should be last weeks' Jump infos, I suppose. It's always like this with FF / DQ titles: first they're featured on Jump with some brand new infos, then Famitsu expands over those infos.
Where did you get this?

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. http://gamenyarth.blog67.fc2.com/

What are they saying about Luigi?
I mean, DP, internet and local seem a pretty big deal to me.

It has DP, internet and local play, it's supposed to come out first quarter, and there's a new gameplay element involving something called "darklight." I dunno, you'll probably see it in the Nintendo Direct presentation and they'll explain it better then.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
『今週号掲載予定』
■最新スクープ!

It's stuff we already know.

Mpl90

That page mentions Luigi's Mansion 2 for Wii U:

続報「ルイージマンション2 (Wii U)」

Mistake?

Considering the same site says then "Luigi's Mansion 2" (3DS)...yes.

Omikaru

then what are you doing here? :p

I saw the thread bumped and thought I'd check it out. I haven't boarded the train this time, but I thought I'd get in before AnimeGAF shit up the thread again. Finding any useful info in that thread was like getting blood from a stone.

So, have they teased a surprise new scoop in next week's Famitsu?

Top Bottom