• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persona7

Banned
Anyone going to make a Deadly Premonition directors cut OT? I thought I would throw a feeler out there first because I am terrible at making graphics.

cj_iwakura

Anyone going to make a Deadly Premonition directors cut OT? I thought I would throw a feeler out there first because I am terrible at making graphics.

Wow, no one's done that yet? I'd be happy to help if needed, at least with the writing stuff. I could also dock up some banners, but they'd be nothing fancy.

Vert boil

Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons by Vert boil (4th April 2013)

Just a general spring 2013 date so far.

stfpeddlecop37yjg.gif

Changed handle so this one needs updatin' (and can you change the T.I.M.E. to TIME since that's what Capy use now.
Super T.I.M.E. Force by canIhasAnAccount (11th January 2013)

MRORANGE

Steam Thread 2 2013 will be put up when it reaches 400 pages, does not need to be added to the list, just sending a heads up.

Cystm

Throwing information together for the SWTOR: Rise of the Hutt Cartel expansion. Will post it tomorrow.

Not really an OT, though.

Nemesis_

All updated! The thread is literally teetering on being full again. I'm going to have to revamp it when I get the time (move text into images, that kind of thing) to be able to get the most out of a one post OT.

Pikmin 3 by BroBuzz (30th March 2013)

The person who claimed this is banned, so I'm assuming it's open.

Aguila is no longer banned, I have contacted them to bring this to their attention - so you might hear from them here or maybe in PM.

Nemesis_

oh durr

fixing

It doesn't matter, I've already fixed it >_>

I'm thinking of replacing the dates in the OP with an X. I mean, clicking it will take you to the post where you can see the date anyway and it saves on characters as the post is already getting full enough.

I wish I could get a mod to peek in here and maybe make a second proper thread, with two posts at the beginning so we don't have to segment it in a weird and unnatural way.

Frolow

Banned
It was only a temporary and requested ban. I don't know if getting banned automatically drops you from an OT reservation, but I still would like to do it. Sorry for the confusion either way.
No problem! I just didn't know if your ban was going to extend past the release date or not so I claimed it just in case it did.

Retro

Starbound by Retro (2013)

Searched the thread, nobody else has asked yet. The game is currently in pre-order, will (hopefully) enter open Beta soon. They are definitely aiming for this year though. I'll edit this post and post an update when we have more info, hope I'm not offering too soon but I wanted to lock the OT up so it can get the attention it deserves.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Euro Truck Simulator 2 by Mengy (19th October 2012)

Yeah, this game came out half a year ago, but the only real discussion of it has been sporadic comments in the Steam thread and one other thread about a review, yet apparently quite a good number of members own the game and play it regularly, including myself. I'd like to give the game an actual thread so players can talk about it in one spot. Plus the fact that it doesn't have an OT on NeoGAF is kind of a crime, as the game is surprisingly good.

t-ramp

Euro Truck Simulator 2 by Mengy (19th October 2012)

Yeah, this game came out half a year ago, but the only real discussion of it has been sporadic comments in the Steam thread and one other thread about a review, yet apparently quite a good number of members own the game and play it regularly, including myself. I'd like to give the game an actual thread so players can talk about it in one spot. Plus the fact that it doesn't have an OT on NeoGAF is kind of a crime, as the game is surprisingly good.
I don't think there's an index of OTs, so there's not really any point in posting here. That said, if you think the game deserves a thread, go for it.

Nemesis_

I could do Dead Island: Riptide, but I think that one needs to be online asap, no? release is 26/04 here

Ideally before the game comes out.

I'm surprised at how many people don't seem to care about it :/

Anyway, this will be updated in the next four hours. I have to after all these new game announcements anyway :p

Dawg

Ideally before the game comes out.

I'm surprised at how many people don't seem to care about it :/

Anyway, this will be updated in the next four hours. I have to after all these new game announcements anyway :p

Well, then you can add me. I have enough spare time this weekend and it's actually a great opportunity to test mah |OT| skills before I have to do the rest I reserved. (CoH2, Total War 2 etc).

I could be done tonight even, not really much work for this game.

Nemesis_

All updated.

Sorry about Iron Man 3, Sentry. Seems it happened to you again.

Shame that FilmGAF seems to think they are above it all

Riposte

I'm going to need someone to do the art for the FFXIV A Realm Reborn OT. What I have in mind is actually quite large in scale and will probably require a lot of cooperation and back and forth. I'm not a complete noob with photoshop and making banners, but I'm don't trust myself. What I had in mind is along the lines of the Path of Exile OT (though I see it being longer). That's why I'm thinking about finding an artist now even though the game is not going to be coming out soon. That's enough playing it up. I'm guessing this would be the best place to ask.

GeekyDad

Am I missing it, or has no one claimed SMIV OT yet?

What's this world coming to!?

EDIT: Never mind. Looks like it was clumped in with other and hasn't been updated yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom