• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nopren

XeTwHai.png

Awesome. New wallpaper.

See, the problem is that I can't just randomly talk about all the crazy shit. I can't just bring up that I did a 30 mile illegal mountain race in pouring rain at an average speed of 120 miles per hour, water shooting up so many feet in the air. I can't randomly say that I've illegally hiked through the side of the Grand Canyon and had to freestyle mountain climb back to safety, as every other handhold broke away with my back to certain death, then uncontrollably slide down to the ranger checkpoint and get impaled by a desert plant on my way down, luckily deciding earlier to have brought a quikclot pack with me. I can't say that I swam in a ridiculously strong riptide in Hawaii and had to barely make it to a coral reef and drag myself inch by inch along the reef back to shore, being gashed by the reef in a hundred different places, then smear sand in the wounds until they stopped bleeding, the ground soaked with blood, then walk miles back to my car, barefoot.

Not even that I train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and that I'll look anyone in the eyes, calm and resolved from a thousand fights.

Illegal mountain driving

Illegal Grand Canyon climbing

Getting cut the fuck up by coral reefs.

EviLore is fucking Tom Cruise

Some awesome person made a collection of language comparison ^^ and the slight highlighting of the ...unique German language
If you liked the butterfly, you'll like this:

Science in German is Wissenschaft, Naturwissenschaft is natural science. (chemistry, biology, physics etc.) Also, you can't tell me that "Stokrotka" sounds less harsh than Gänseblümchen.
</no fun allowed>

TheBear

This woman.
She has a deviantart of promiscuous photos where she shows off her breast work. She tries to increase her size every couple months. It looks very abnormal.

I need to research these abnormalities you speak of.

EDIT: My google-fu is strong. Ariane St Amour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom