• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

alall xo launch tittles. must suport SmartGlass. ALLL.

For those that don't know: Crazy is a legend with solid information and most likely types terribly to avoid identification.

You know what? This day has been crazy enough that I am now willing to accept this as a genuine possibility.

Although this would be infinitely more entertainingly bizarre.

I don't even know what to do with my brain anymore. It's just exploded like 40 times

Also fucking NINTENDO getting Dead Rising would be absolutely bizarre, yes. PUT ME ON BOARD

Card Boy

Banned
Well crazy buttocks was right in every one of his crazy worded created threads.

Since thread search is disabled i vaguely remember him making one about Dead Space 3 co-op months before reveal and he turned out to be right.

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
Smartglass is alright. This 'support' will probably end up mostly being map screens, character bios and stuff like that. Some developers might come up with some cooler ideas but right now I can't think of them. It's harder when the second screen isn't attached to your actual controller.

Well crazy buttons was right in everyone of his crazy worded created threads.

Since thread search is disabled i vaguely remember him making one about Dead Space 3 co-op months before reveal and he turned out to be right.

Yeah, since search is disabled I don't really remember all the threads, but I think he's only been wrong a couple times so far. One was about Dead Rising 3 (hence all that stuff here), and I think a couple others got cancelled. Like one was Remember Me but it got pulled at the last second

Either way, sterling goddamn track record

Top Bottom