• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sum up the Xbox One reveal in One pic/gif

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Decided to go Ralph Wiggum up in this bitch:

tumblr_lzie3d1NAR1qemz6qo1_500.gif

tumblr_leetnv21it1qdoghio1_400.gif

Yet here we are, still posting XOne topics in which the first post always shits on the topic at hand and destroys the rest of the thread without a bit of decent discussion.

The whole "flush away frustration" bit is a lie, and it's been proven since the start of the XOne conference yesterday since thread after thread has been ultimately useless in creating some sort of actual discussion that doesn't involve people talking mad shit about the XOne while praising the PS4 (and usually being hypocritical)

The thread was better off closed.

What? How many of these threads have you actually read? If they get off topic, a mod closes them, its not their fault the negative factors of this reveal outweigh the positives

Also, no one is forcing you to even acknowledge this thread's existence.

-PXG-

I went on Game Stop's website to see if they added any Xbox One stuff. Guess what I saw in the FAQ

0JvU5y3.jpg

LOL

Yeah. Makes perfect fucking sense.

xJavonta

Banned
What? How many of these threads have you actually read? If they get off topic, a mod closes them, its not their fault the negative factors of this reveal outweigh the positives

Also, no one is forcing you to even acknowledge this thread's existence.

I'm not going to read all of them because that would literally take days.

Mods should be closing topics that aren't having healthy discussion. Being negative doesn't mean there can't be healthy discussion, but "OMG LUL XBONE DOOMED MICROSOFT DUG THEIR GRAVE AMIRITE?!?! BALLMER.GIF" isn't exactly what I'd call, "healthy discussion"

As I stated, this thread is better off closed, maybe even merged with the pics that make you laugh thread.

I'll stop now since I guess what I'm saying could be skewed and viewed as thread whining when it really isn't.

Shaneus

My post gives him credit and is close to enough upvotes for visibility (not trying to karma whore, I really just want him to get the credit he deserves).

http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/1eu77q/the_new_xbox_one/ca3v63h?context=3
Apologies, didn't see yours either. Upvoted! But for some people, this picture may be appropriate for this thread:
WSAZKbV.png

(There's no malice or offense intended with this post. Mods, let me know if it's ban-worthy and I'll remove it. I know Ami himself says he gets amusement from it, hence me posting it.)

Top Bottom