• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 Site Opens: E3 Direct one hour long. Teases some games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ein Bear

O7iCkYJ.png

This is why I post on GAF. I love you guys so much.

Neiteio

Such horrors... The only way Reggie can make it up for me is to go "Oh just one more thing -- F-ZERO."

Or Wave Race. Or 1080*.

Or Star Fox.

Ein Bear

Such horrors... The only way Reggie can make it up for me is to go "Oh just one more thing -- F-ZERO."

Or Wave Race. Or 1080*.

Or Star Fox.

I really hope there is a 'one more thing' surprise out of nowhere. The one thing I'm vaguely bummed about is that I feel like we know pretty much everything that they'll be showing already. Smash, 3D Mario, Mario Kart, Wind Waker, etc. It'd be nice to have something completely out of the left field.

Neiteio

I really hope there is a 'one more thing' surprise out of nowhere. The one thing I'm vaguely bummed about is that I feel like we know pretty much everything that they'll be showing already. Smash, 3D Mario, Mario Kart, Wind Waker, etc. It'd be nice to have something completely out of the left field.
I have to say, Wave Race would totally hit the spot right about now.

I'm a bit flabbergasted how well the N64 one holds up. It's still a joy to play with crisp controls and rollicking wave physics. Looks nice, too, since the constantly undulating waves makes the tracks feel dynamic and alive.

Ditto for 1080*. In that case it's how effectively they convey sliding across the different surfaces, I.E. powdery snow, hard-packed ice, an icy asphalt road, etc.

I really miss both of those games.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Did we somehow all took drugs or something?

This is my 3rd E3 on GAF and I've never seen it get this crazy.

Ulukai

Banned
So much craziness on this thread! Is it too late to get on board the hype ship? Can't wait for Smash Bros HD reveal!!
tumblr_inline_mj46flumH11qz4rgp.gif

Azure J

Ah, so we've entered the part of the hype cycle where the closer the proximity to E3 we are, the more bat shit everything gets... Niiiice. :lol

I missed Nintendo-GAF hype.

Sadist

You guys are cray cray. It's glorious.

I'm not falling for IGN's speculation. Nope. Nope. Nope. It's too good to be true. I want one those to be the Retro Studios game. And I get myself hyped for nothing. Not gonna do it.

Not

Banned
Done with the HYPE SHIP for now; thanks for everyone who participated

I hope that there might be someone who will continue to add people; otherwise, I'll continue tomorrow :)

Lord Nibel!!!!!!!! I thought I would be on there! Let me on to the good ship hype!! PLEASAEAEASEAEESAE

PLEEEEEAAALLELASASLALEELEALLSAPLELASLALELLAELAELELAELLELSLSSSEEEEEE

Neiteio

You guys are cray cray. It's glorious.

I'm not falling for IGN's speculation. Nope. Nope. Nope. It's too good to be true. I want one those to be the Retro Studios game. And I get myself hyped for nothing. Not gonna do it.
What is IGN's speculation?

Not

Banned
THIS has been my ringtone for the last 3 years to wake me up for NintE3ndo

And now I have to do it 2 hours early than normal

So I'm basically waking up at 4 AM PST

EDIT: ohmy jimmies i'm listening to it again and getting SO PUMPED

SMASH BROS SMASH BORS SMASH BORS

body body body is ready mymymymymy body is body is y' ready reggie?! my bb bb bb body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom