• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Well, should have some fun with the dump tonight:)

You know, I actually liked tonights thundercats episode, too... one of the few which felt like the series might have hit it's stride.

Unfortunately, this never entirely happened. But I always like the Paper Sister from ROD the TV Wood Carvers...

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
"Yo." What a very modern greeting. Sidenote: I just noticed that Jaken looks like Kif from Futurama.

I always have this theory that Kagome's visits to the past start to subtly change the way things occur there, with people picking up some of her ways, and finding random potato chip bags left in villages... A fun way to explain stuff like "Yo!" and "Hella Nasty!" throughout the (dubbed) series...

Someone else post something, so I don't make a double post with the Sketch Dump! ;)

...Yay, cool. Sketch dump coming up.

Just remembered that this was this OT's final night. You served us well, OT4.

I always have this theory that Kagome's visits to the past start to subtly change the way things occur there, with people picking up some of her ways, and finding random potato chip bags left in villages... A fun way to explain stuff like "Yo!" and "Hella Nasty!" throughout the (dubbed) series...

It'd be funny if "Yo" became an old fashioned greeting in their Japan because of Kagome.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzRBo460NfIDAwl

zlCfzRBo-OsfH3uSp7
zlCfzRBpIwoR82tIQi

zlCfzRBpLGgYiCe00m
zlCfzRBpVo0gs1rc7Q

zlCfzRBpfVUndQR2T1
zlCfzRBpkn0_mDkJ7y

zlCfzRBpr9cxzCLTcw
zlCfzRBp_iAdSYUyWl

zlCfzRBqE1cLD-uYHg
zlCfzRBqJLAUQwOP32

zlCfzRBqNNUiNKnCh4

Later.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Just remembered that this was this OT's final night. You served us well, OT4.

It'd be funny if "Yo" became an old fashioned greeting in their Japan because of Kagome.

I'd watch a continuation that explains how 1 schoolgirl destroys the course of the world forever... The first sign would be ber grandpa greeting her with "Yo Kagome! What's up wichhu?"

Oh man, that Inuyasha drawing

He wanted to get in on that seductress thing that Medusa began with Stein... ;) "Don't fight it, it'll all be over soon..." I figured adding that might get me in trouble on Miiverse, lol.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
So, we really didn't speculate on it last night but seems like a mystery show, indeed mayhaps THE mystery show, is coming in a month. I am wondering what could be hyping up, indeed what warrants the level of hype they have been lauding on this program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom