• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
gross bassforever, I meant nami/robin type girls. Know what I mean?

I know exactly what you mean sir

tumblr_lm1u57VKCy1qaaui6.gif

Stinky

I present to you the greatest obstacle to my intellectual confidence in my childhood, the most nefarious maze slash labyrinth that I ever encountered in my life up to that point which left a scar on my confidence in my intelligence forever

ke4XfYg.png

Note the feint exit at the middle there leading to geodudes. they definitely knew what they were doing to us when they designed this

where is the berry tree.

it used to be there.

where is it.

This is like when I was SURE that in Ratchet and Clank 2 you JUMPED OUT A WINDOW in the first level onto the WING OF THE PLANE. But you dont. you go down a tube. But I was soooo sure!!. I even thought they might have changed the HD version to FUCK with me.

Shaman King 16-19

I DUN GOOFED and read 4 chapters instead of 3

Anna's power is pretty awesome, I'm also warmed up to her character a lot more especially after seeing her home with Yoh. Sadly the same can't be said for Manta who is still worthless as ever. That annoying clown Ryuu got possessed should be interesting to learn how a normal person gets possessed by a spirit when Ryuu was not a Shaman nor does he believe in them.

Oh boy, do I have a gift for you. That sort of idol group exists in real life!

My nakama! What the heck is the name of this group?

JJBA Phantom Blood 16-18

Dio recruits Jack the Ripper, Erina reappears to save JoJo, the crazy Zeppeli appears and brings the power of the ripple, and Speedwagon continues to narrate things that don't need to be narrated. Can't wait to see the ripple frog punch in manga form

exarkun

Gantz Ending

That was the laziest shit I have ever read, in terms of an ending. Maybe he wanted to buck trends, as he attempted to do in the book, but all the ending became was...really shitty. Obviously didn't care, but we could tell that after it turned for shitty when he killed the other kurono and his gf. For no reason.

Yotsuba 16-18

Jumbo really is a big creeper lol he naturally would be a florist. It's hard to find things to say about Yotsuba it's just such a hilarious and charming series always brings a smile to my face.

Rave Master 16-18

So I guess Musica doesn't join the main cast yet, but I can't help but feel he'll be back sooner then expected. Haru's got a lot of skill with a sword for a guy who's never been trained before I hope eventually we get to see him train and learn more about the various powers of the 10 sword beside the Explode version.

Lain

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";66174356]Wolf Guy
Veritas
Gantz
Shaman King
Attack on Titan[/QUOTE]

I laughed.

Skip Beat! vol 29-31

Say what you want, but I freaking love this series. Kyoko's character is still the best and the reaction faces are still great. It's weird how sometimes the characters can look very cute, and other times their anatomy looks sort of alien-like, though I can look past that thanks to the humour and the plot.
The story is getting stretched a little bit too much for my likings, yet seeing Kyoko and Ren getting closer is pretty nice so I can accept the slower pace because of that. I just hope that at the end of this arc she'll find out about Ren being Kuon.

Lirlond

This thread moves too fast for me sometimes ):

I noticed the only urasawa work I haven't read is pluto. Do I need to know about astroboy to understand it ?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Gantz end

...I've got nothing. I have got absolutely nothing. No snark, no jokes, no sarcasm. No nothing. I'm not even mad my time was wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom