• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akito

Haikyuu 66
Didn't expect that but good call from Nishinoya.

Shokugeki no Soma 29
Oh noes, will Soma be alright with his cooking? Will he fail and get expelled?

Masterchef no Soma
Interesting that the new girl can (probably) guess a cuisine/dish based on the ingredients. If she's a "milady" she might be connected to Erina like the illegitimate sister. Wonder what Soma's fail dish that gives people food orgasms is gonna be. (Please be eggs Benedict)

Shokugeki no Soma

New girl seems interesting and I see we are back to the usual "Will Soma fail this? of course he fucking wont" path :/.

oh well lets see how he pulls it out of his ass this time.

wonzo

Banned
Aunt Tits 84

aunttits84.png

MOTHERFUCKER

Shokugeki no Soma 29

The Street FIghter cover owned but I can't say I'm really feeling these two new characters.

Shokugeki no Soma 29

The Street FIghter cover owned but I can't say I'm really feeling these two new characters.[/QUOTE]

She seems like a "wolf in sheeps clothing" but we'll see.

I hope it doesn't turn out like I envisioned.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*sees Terra ForMars gun image*

Okay, I can accept they're modeled after the homo erectus, but how the hell do they know to hold a gun like that? They're supposed to be cavemen, or caveroaches! Unless someone on the first team was stupid enough to fire at them like that, there's no excuse. And I thought Japan was getter better at not being racist...

bigkrev

Shokugeki no Soma

Those were some gross looking scrambled eggs.
Can't wait to see the new girl foodgasim in a few weeks

Aunt Tits

Fuck this manga.

scy

Half & Half 6 - Every side character in this manga is pretty shitty. Is this where Seo goes when even he gets angry about KNIM?

I'm really hoping for a happy ending though. Which seems weird considering the one-shot but, hey!

upandaway

Shokugeki no Soma

Souma's definitely doing something wrong, I'm guessing he'll realize it and improvise something mid-cooking.

Man it'll be pretty hilarious if Tadokoro comes in and out like a boss and Souma's flailing around in the middle of the test :lol

Wynnebeck

Banned
Aunt Tits

Jesus, was the bra restricting that much of her breasts that taking it off was that much of a relief!? Next week's chapter... @_@

wonzo

Banned
Kingdom 108-118

Yeah, it's when this guy makes his appearance that the series turns into some weird "Battle of the Musou Characters" for a while (well, even more than usual). I'm kinda bummed that they didn't focus in Xin's little mini-training arc a bit kore as it would've been cool watching him subjugate the untamed lands for a while but it definitely would've messed with the pacing so I'm not too bothered with that.

The creepy naked general sitting on top of a pile of dead women while staring at the lifeless eyes of a dead child was a "nice" touch to add to the sheer brutality of the pillaging of Baou, especially when the child was alive and well only a few pages ago. :(

tauke

Should I give Minamoto/Aunt Tits a read? Everyone post on it really pique my interest.

MwEfJDh.png

Kaminomi 233

At last the series is back on track with Keima's conquest attempt. Still end with cliffhanger...

Kurita

Haikyuu!! 66

It'll finally end in the next chapter. Thank god.

Shokugeki no Soma 29

New characters are alright I guess.

Shokugeki no Soma 29

The moment on standing diagonally and holding the ball made me laugh. Easily fifth favorite character he is. I wonder what Takumi made.

The cover page ought to have been give colour treatment, Somas pose was good.

wonzo

Banned
Honey & Honey 1-17

This manga's both insightful and humorous, an interesting look in the lives of a lesbian couple in Japan. A shame there aren't more things like this instead of the angst filled crap thats rampant throughout most Yuri series. Hell, if there's one thing we need more of in manga, it's well written works about sexual minorities.

Akito

Half & Half 6 - Every side character in this manga is pretty shitty. Is this where Seo goes when even he gets angry about KNIM?

I'm really hoping for a happy ending though. Which seems weird considering the one-shot but, hey!
All this clearing the past business will inevitably lead to them having sex and they will both get off the hook because of that. God is a perv shipper.

Yandere Kanojo
The marathon is off to a good start.

TWGOK
At least we have a clear goal now but the pacing is still aggravating as hell.

Haikyuu!! 66

I just noticed the positioning of the SFX sometimes, it really adds an additional layer of immersion to most of the scenes. Maybe Ill go back and reread and see if theyve been there since the start. As an Oikawa fan and the ending moment, push em back next time. :/

TWGOK 223
Wonder what the battle is gonna be, perhaps some AKB49 idol song and dance off (not sure if serious).
Nobunaga no Chef 34
A relaxing chapter teaching us about compost and history, off to the next arc

Gundam Origin v2 chp 1-2
tumblr_mp5tirdrMm1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Char and Garma get all the good moments (and in color, nsfw? this volume, easily the best designed Gundam characters since Gundam Wing protagonists and antagonists. Was a bit disappointed Amuro had the doesnt want to fight thing so early in here...however, I do want to see that slap scene animated (by Bright). And he and Kai moments are kind of funny. Looking forward to how they get through the route to Jaburo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom