• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Thread: Plus What? PLUS EVERYTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexein

all the eu ps plus games are up.
unit 13,ninja gaiden sigma,saints row 3,payday the heist and battlefield 3
search each game.

For some reason I was never able to get Rayman Origins all month, it kept saying I already had it (I didn't).

Thank god I checked the store today, as I was suddenly able to get it - just before the Plus update!

So tell me the truth. How bad is the the single player in battlefield 3?

It's so bad that it actually pulled some review scores down, even though BF is largely only known for being multiplayer. I'm one of those people that really loves that rollercoaster campaigns that are available in CoD. That's what they're going for in BF3. But BF3's campaign has none of the excitement or imaginative set pieces that you find in those campaigns. It's just a boring shooting gallery with random vehicle segments that are so bad that you'll want to go back to those boring shooting galleries.

Tizoc

Battledfield 3 & Saits Row 3 is now up on the Web Store for PS Plus members fellow GAFfers.

EDIT: I grabbed the BF3 PS Plus edition and when it goes to the Basket it tries to charge me, ugh. WHY?

Just wait for the store to officially update ;)
Wish the SR DLC were on sale too =/

The_Monk

Just wait for the store to officially update ;)
Wish the SR DLC were on sale too =/

Well it worked now and I got all the games (minus Paday which I already bought) and Unit 13 that is not yet available on PS Plus in here.

There are two versions, one of them is 5€ more expensive and it says that I can't buy that because I don't have a Voucher (what?). The other is just sitting at 14.99€ so I will wait a bit more. So much random things at PS Store today.

EDIT: And it's fixed. It was fun :p

all the eu ps plus games are up.
unit 13,ninja gaiden sigma,saints row 3,payday the heist and battlefield 3
search each game.

Thanks, just marked them all as downloaded.

Not sure I'll bother grabbing battlefield 3 though. I'm not really a big fan of the franchise, I hate fps and I don't play multiplayer so it probably isn't for me.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Yeah, if you don't play multiplayer it isn't for you. That's where the series is.

So tell me the truth. How bad is the the single player in battlefield 3?

It's very... scripted. I'm playing through it on Hard right now and it's very trial and error based on progress at times. Like in Iraq you go to grab the LMG and get mown down by the AI on the way there unless you luck out. Seems to be a common theme so far.

The story itself is standard "OMG WMD HOOAH HOOAH TANGO DOWN" shit, nothing exciting. But you're not playing BF3 for the singleplayer. You're playing it for Rush.

Anyone else getting this?

PuPW6xY.png

Slyjss

Great, now I just have to wait a day or so to download everything. I'm really excited about Saints Row: The Third, not so much about the other two. Purple dildos used as melee weapons >>>>>>> Dudebros.

Tizoc

Great, now I just have to wait a day or so to download everything. I'm really excited about Saints Row: The Third, not so much about the other two. Purple dildos used as melee weapons >>>>>>> Dudebros.

There's also Shark Gun DLC.
It does exactly what it says.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Saint's Row is alright and fun in co-op but it is kinda... shallow.

BF is the best offering this month if you play multiplayer. Singleplay, not so much.

Payday isn't worth the download from the demo alone. Pretty bad aim acceleration that gets in the way of the game.

Slyjss

I'm not into MP (except Team Fortress 2 and such), but I'll try Payday and BF3. It's July, I have so much time to waste... A friend of mine has downloaded Payday: the game is 2Gb and the patch is 3 Gb.

How much does the Shark Gun DLC cost?

Flipyap

Anyone else getting this?

PuPW6xY.png
That's a different Unit 13 store entry. The correct one only shows up in search results if you click on "see all".
...or it used to, the one that shows up now isn't marked as purchased anymore and I have four Unit 13s in my purchase history. Damn, web store, you're trippin'.

BibiMaghoo

Everyone, this is really, really important, so I'll say it in caps, not to shout, but to emphasize how important this is:

PLAY . PAYDAY.

It is awesome. :)

Celegus

Poor hard drive... grabbed BF3 (though will probably only mess with it for an hour or two before it gets deleted) and bought SotC and Batman AA on sale. I never had a console backlog before PS+, this is pretty strange!

j-wood

Is the ratchet and clank collection good? Seems like a good price for 7 bucks. I have played/own the originals, so this would be a double dip.

I almost wish it was the jak and daxter collection in it's place though...

Tizoc

Is the ratchet and clank collection good? Seems like a good price for 7 bucks. I have played/own the originals, so this would be a double dip.

I almost wish it was the jak and daxter collection in it's place though...

Umm it's basically R&C 1-3 HD-ified.

Slyjss

Anyone getting a error that they don't own a payday pre order?

Yes, you are trying to download another version which is unavaliable. If you search for Payday you'll find two results, the one you mention and the correct one (a few hours ago it was just the demo).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom