• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom: "Stay tuned for a special surprise later in the week! "

Status
Not open for further replies.

FYC

Banned
</3

It hurts.

devils_never_cry_by_urutan-d4u2lx4.jpg

We have to believe.

Yazuka

New MegaMan title that will get cancelled shortly after its reveal...

But seriously. Would love it if Capcom could remember MegaMan and give us a new game or something.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies physical LE with Game, Phoenix Wright figure, and OST for $60? :3

New Megaman game for 3DS with the model from Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS :3

Gammacide

Deep Down will be a PS4 launch game.
Oooooh! While I would LOOOOOOOOVE that, I would probably prefer them to take their time and release it only when it is properly good and ready. None of this releasing an unfinished disc that won't play until you download a day-one "DLC" of the rest of the code. :-\

Midou

CAPCOM VS SNK 3.

Please don't look like SF4 though, don't want my wonderful KoF sprites turned into gorillas.

Resi 6 "story" based DLC, like Lost in Nightmares for Resi 5. Capcom need to make more monies off of that bomb.

Edit: If they do make DLC they need to add some Sheva goodness to Resi 6, disappointed she didn't make it into 6.

mclem

Scrooge McDuck in Smash Bros.

Damn. Even *I'm* now angry that it'll never happen (for so many reasons!), and I just made it up on the spot in the first place.

Pitmonkey

Eh, I don't know... out of context it can be made like they're making a huge announcement. In context though, I doubt it.

The World of Capcom &#8211; Moderator Francis Mao (CAPCOM) leads a panel of CAPCOM's producers and product managers to share the latest details on all their upcoming games such as Dead Rising 3, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney &#8211; Dual Destinies, Lost Planet 3, DuckTales: Remastered, and a few other surprises! Plus! We'll be inviting some lucky fans to play the CAPCOM 30th Anniversary Trivia Contest to win cool Capcom prizes! This is a panel CAPCOM fans will definitely not want to miss! Thursday, July 18 at 3:30-4:30pm in Room 6BCF.
DuckTales: Remastered &#8211; How do you take a beloved 24 year-old NES game and update it for today&#8217;s gamers while doing your best not to ruin anyone&#8217;s childhood? Come join us and find out! Go behind the scenes with Austin Ivansmith (Director/Designer), Matt Bozon (Creative Director), and Rey Jimenez (Capcom Producer) for an in-depth look at how a great video game is made - from design, to art, to music, and more! Followed by a Q&A session, plus maybe a few surprises or two. Sunday, July 21 at 10:00-11:00am in Room 25ABC.

Liamario

Banned
Based on their past performance, there is nothing they could announce that would entice me. There's stuff that I would love, but there is nothing that they will actually announce (in reality) that would get me hyped.

Mariolee

Eh, I don't know... out of context it can be made like they're making a huge announcement. In context though, I doubt it.

Yup, I bet a Capcom Community Representative is looking through this thread thinking, "They're expecting Megaman Legends 3? FUCK."

HYDE

Banned
Devil May Cry 5 / Resident Evil 7 / Mega Man X9/X10 please thanks!

*Deep Down to be like Demon Souls/Dark Souls and not like Dragons Dogma yes please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom