• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More SE rumors: Endless Crisis: FFVII for PS3, CoM2 for DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

soul

New KH info from 2ch:

- The game seems to feature Roxas and Axel
- The Organization XIII meeting room was shown as well
- A screenshot is shown of Sora and Mickey in Traverse Town (Sora was wearing his KH1 clothes, and they were small on him like in KH2)
- The subtitle read something like "The day the King and I were here..."
- This game will be part of a series(more than one game)
- None of the game will be a remake, they are 100% original

Update - there's no mention of any DS game, only a PSP one.

Capo

Hyoushi said:
riker-357.jpg
:lol I ain't seen that one before.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I think, the most important aspect of this Kingdom Hearts scan is the fact that it validates the FFVII: ENDLESS CRISIS rumor...sorta...JESUS PLEASE

Pistolero

BlueTsunami said:
I think, the most important aspect of this Kingdom Hearts scan is the fact that it validates the FFVII: ENDLESS CRISIS rumor...sorta...JESUS PLEASE

Validates is a strong word, but it shifts perception from "Meh" to "Hmmm..."...
Toes and fingers crossed !
When is TGS due by the way ?

Xzbeat

soul said:
From the info right now its probably the PSP version. Doesnt looks like PS3 graphics to me.
Probably PS2 or Wii. The screens are not 16:9 it's definately not for the PSP.

Roxas

soul said:
New KH info from 2ch:

- The game seems to feature Roxas and Axel
- The Organization XIII meeting room was shown as well
- A screenshot is shown of Sora and Mickey in Traverse Town (Sora was wearing his KH1 clothes, and they were small on him like in KH2)
- The subtitle read something like "The day the King and I were here..."
- This game will be part of a series(more than one game)
- None of the game will be a remake, they are 100% original

Update - there's no mention of any DS game, only a PSP one.

I hope so! These two were by the far the most interesting story in KH2. Too bad they didnt show that much on it though.

soul

Roxas said:
I hope so! These two were by the far the most interesting story in KH2. Too bad they didnt show that much on it though.

Well, they both appear in the scan so... :lol

Mau ®

Looks like a PSP game... I would expect KH wii to look on par with the PS2 versions. This does not look as good as the console games.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
:lol I totally expected you (with Forever Fantasy pimpage) or LoudNinja to make a topic about this after we've discussed it.

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
Yeah looks like that it will be a PSP version. Didn't Shane hint towards this in the last 1up yours or something. Besides KH is an awesome series for the PSP gameplay wise, because it's one of those games you don't know the fuck you are doing half the time and just tap the attack button.

soul

Small correction: The subtitle with Sora and Mickey reads "On that day, I was here too." The one with the Organization says, "The Keyblade's Chosen One."

jj984jj said:
:lol I totally expected you (with Forever Fantasy pimpage) or LoudNinja to make a topic about this after we've discussed it.

:lol

Honestly I did not see any thread, but you've got to admit there have been some developments.

Gattsu25

Banned
The Square side of Squeenix is but a corpse of Squaresoft, before it. With their already limited output, I'd hate to see them only churn out games that I despise. Quit buying FFVII games, you morons!

Do you think we'll get to the point where Square will just release a disc with black text on white background, describing how characters you thought were dead are actually alive?

Square today is Warner Brothers cartoons in 1984-1989. HEY ITS SPEEDY GONZALES.. BUT WITH A CAR.

Mau ®

BlindMonkey said:
I need to know when we'll be seeing FFXIII, in the meantime all the PS1 Final Fantasys on the PS Store please.

It would be amazing if they uploaded the PS1 FF games (even the old school compilations) but SE thinks theyre too high concept for that.

:/

If Endless Crisis doesn't equate to FFVII: Remake - that would probably make it slightly less explosive news, but it'd actually be a much more awesome idea IMO.

DieH@rd

Banned
inthezone said:
It would be amazing if they uploaded the PS1 FF games (even the old school compilations) but SE thinks theyre too high concept for that.

:/

if you're really desperate, you can play them on homebrewed psp.

Defuser

jj984jj said:
I thinking Loudninja is pissed off right considering this thread is still alive.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Well Kingdom Hearts for PSP seems to be true. Next few days will be very interesting to say the least.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
llTll said:
yeah but. its either Wii or Ps2

nah. too much for PSP to handle
Have you seen Crisis Core? That game was built for 222 MHz. I'd imagine KH would be possible at 333. God of War further validates the capabilities of PSP.

However, I still believe it will be a Wii game. I actually hope that it turns out that way, to be honest.

Defuser

dark10x said:
However, I still believe it will be a Wii game. I actually hope that it turns out that way, to be honest.

come on... Wii has more horsepower than PSP,it shouldn't look like that...

dark10x

Defuser said:
come on... Wii has more horsepower than PSP,it shouldn't look like that...
Yes, it does have more horsepower. Are you somehow suggesting that the above shots are not of Wii quality? That would be silly considering how similar to KH2 they appear.

Defuser

dark10x said:
Yes, it does have more horsepower. Are you somehow suggesting that the above shots are not of Wii quality? That would be silly considering how similar to KH2 they appear.
It really looks like a high end ps2 graphics quality, I really expect Wii to do much better than that since it 's 4 times more powerful than PS2/PSP and considering this is SE we're talking about...

Right now there too little pics to make a comparison and mag scans aren't exactly good looking.

EDIT: Ok so I didn't play KH franchise at all so I won't know :lol

Jigsaw

Banned
dark10x said:

both shots are definitivly from kh2...i just played through it 1 week ago

edit:

hm ok sry my bad,seems like at least the 2nd one is new..hm

Elios83

Famitsu should have the scoop on a lot of 'to be announced at TGS' games tomorrow, right?:D

And BTW the screens in the KH scan seem PS2 to me ( or could be Wii).

dark10x

Defuser said:
It really looks like a high end ps2 graphics quality, I really expect Wii to do much better than that since it 's 4 times more powerful than PS2/PSP and considering this is SE we're talking about...

Right now there too little pics to make a comparison and mag scans aren't exactly good looking.

EDIT: Ok so I didn't play KH franchise at all so I won't know :lol
Oh? Most Wii games are hardly high-end PS2 quality so that would actually be a positive change. :p It may be more powerful, but let's face it, few teams actually put it to use. Even as it becomes more popular, I just don't see many developers giving the hardware proper attention simply because that is NOT the focus point of the system.

gofreak said:
Reads like a wishlist.
If this was a real wishlist, I'd see a new Ogre Battle, Vagrant Story, and Chrono Break. Also, a real wishlist would include a new fucking IP that Nomura has no involvement with. And, that's a wrap.

Dascu

Imm0rt4l said:
Advent Children
Before Crisis
Crisis Core
Dirge of Cirberus
Endless Crisis

I wonder how far into the alphabet will the FF7 Compilation will go.

It'll take a long time before they reach New IP.

Sypher

Banned
I dont know. 2ch has leaked some pretty big stuff before. Maybe this PS3 game is like the complete "game" with 7 and advent children and whatever in between.

ari

Banned
i would eat shit with bananas and milk if kingdom hearts in some form isn't announced for the wii.

those kingdom hearts scans have ps2 labels on them anyway

fission mailed!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom