• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNum

Oh, The Sims 4 has a vague release date now: Fall 2014.

And here I was sure it would be a spring release. Well, gives me more time to prepare.

synce

Is it against the rules to create an OT for an import title? Onechambara Z Kagura with Nonono released today but it's entirely in Japanese. If it's allowed and no one else wants to do it, I can create an OT but it won't be anything fancy

Is it against the rules to create an OT for an import title? Onechambara Z Kagura with Nonono released today but it's entirely in Japanese. If it's allowed and no one else wants to do it, I can create an OT but it won't be anything fancy
It's not against the rules, just don't expect too much attention for an import game unless it has an online multiplayer compelling enough people will post to find online people. I.e. The Monster Hunter 4 thread is still going strong etc.

Volcynika

I think as far as import OTs it's generally encouraged that the thread creator buys the game. I seem to recall a case or two where someone made an import thread for a game they weren't going to get and it was locked. Maybe.

BowieZ

Banned
Umm... anyone keen on doing the OT for Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy? Or I'll do it.

Edit: due to lack of interest I went ahead and made it if that's ok

JDHarbs

Doesn't look like DICE's Star Wars Battlefront has been claimed yet. I'd love to collaborate on this. Hope I did this right.

Star Wars: Battlefront (reboot) by JDHarbs (7th November 2013) [Collaborators Welcomed]

Launch: Summer 2015 (rumored)

Can anyone help out with some graphics for the Knack OT? I need graphics for:

Overview
Gameplay
Reviews
Screenshots
Videos

OT will go up some time tomorrow night. Thanks.

Roo

Can anyone help out with some graphics for the Knack OT? I need graphics for:

Overview
Gameplay
Reviews
Screenshots
Videos

OT will go up some time tomorrow night. Thanks.

I can help you if you want to :)
Edit: Sorry, I can't do it. I totally forgot I'm going out in a couple of hours.
Hope you find the help you need :D

mocoworm

XBOX ONE | OT - Is this in progress ? Has this been created yet? Is it scheduled or can I ask permission to do something ?

Mod Y2Kev told me to ask in here.

(I missed this thread, I posted this as a post below. Apologies for that.)

LuuKyK

XBOX ONE | OT - Is this in progress ? Has this been created yet? Is it scheduled or can I ask permission to do something ?

There is one already. Its in the OP, under the november section.

malfcn

I can just focus on US if you want Europe.

Trigger Happy Havoc Dangan Ronpa can be updated to have a release date of Feb 11, 2014 now.

I'm also going to withdraw from doing the Toukiden OT since the release dates of that and Danganronpa are too close to each other and wouldn't want to do an OT of a game I wouldn't have time playing due to another game coming out at the same time, haha.

3N16MA

Banned
Claiming film/TV OTs 1-3 years in advance is actually a thing? I thought they were joke posts, need to get in the game.

Claiming film/TV OTs 1-3 years in advance is actually a thing? I thought they were joke posts, need to get in the game.

I think claiming OTs at all is a pretty stupid practice, but thought I would post it so I don't get the usual bitching/thread de-rails when the time comes.

I still see it as first come first serve within a week of release.

EDIT: Bit premature, since it's most likely fake, sorry about that.

Still though, if Fallout 4 gets announced at the VGA's, consider it claimed. I just hope it doesn't turn into a Prey 2 situation. That 'never' is a stain on my soul. :(

EDIT 2: With that trademark registered, what the hell eh:

Fallout 4 by Blue Ninja (17 November 2013)

Special C

All the Xbox One Release game OTs can start coming out today right? Though I'd imagine dual console people will be enjoying their new PS4s today =)

malfcn

I am continuing to work hard on finishing.
A chunk of work was scrapped to re-create and improve.

Heading to bed soon and will release as soon as possible.

DID SOMEONE TAKE OVER THE KI OT? OP IS BANNED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom