• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Zelda Bundle ringing up for $249.99 at Target

mcfrank

I do believe this is a mistake and it is supposed to ring up at $299.99 (same as the Mario & Luigi bundle).

mcfrank

I guess I'm picking up 2 Zelda related system bundles when I hit up Target (I hope).

1451352_10152019390564798_1797762503_n.jpg

Same as me =)

Jachaos

So that's 400$ for a WiiU + 3DS + Zelda Windwaker HD + Zelda ALBW. And no annual online subscription required.

I love my PS4 but if I didn't already have a Wii U and a 3DS I'd be all over this.

Naka

Is there anyway to see what targets have them in stock? I was able to check last week on their website for local availability but that seems to be gone now.

UNCMark

Banned
That sucks =(

Mine had 4 Zeldas and 4 Mario and Luigis (which rang up for $299.99)

Even their website lists the bundle but states: No sold online and not sold in stores, so I can't even check to see if a local store has one. Damn you, Target! This is the bundle I want.

now this is what I call a Brack Friday Bunduru

sweeeet

They'll probably get cremed by Sony and MS, but Nintendo are really killing it this holiday. Wii U and 3DSXL are the most attractive devices in terms of games.

So that's 400$ for a WiiU + 3DS + Zelda Windwaker HD + Zelda ALBW. And no annual online subscription required.

I love my PS4 but if I didn't already have a Wii U and a 3DS I'd be all over this.

Damn...

*Looks at PS4 that hasn't been turned on in a week*

...Damn.

That price is so tempting. I have absolutely no interest in the Wii U beyond Wind Waker HD and 3D World, but I'd probably be getting myself one of these if I hadn't just dropped hundreds on a birthday that's coming up in a week.

mcfrank

That price is so tempting. I have absolutely no interest in the Wii U beyond Wind Waker HD and 3D World, but I'd probably be getting myself one of these if I hadn't just dropped hundreds on a birthday that's coming up in a week.

Mario 3d World, Wind Waker, and Pikmin 3 are enough to make the system worth it for me.

Jachaos

I use mine daily. Sure it's for Netflix, but...ok yeah.

Picking up a Wii U, Zelda, Pikmin and 3D Mario this week. Can't resist your charms any longer, Nintendo.

The three finest games in my opinion. Or I might put Nintendoland above Windwaker HD as I had already played through the latter and have had an amazing time with Nintendoland. One of my favs of last year (with Journey, Unfinished Swan and Sleeping Dogs). But if you can't get 5 or 4 player games in, you won't have the same experience I had last Christmas or all this year, with tons of laughter and screaming to go around.

Thing is, there's even much more already out there, I just don't rank them as high. I like Wonderful 101 and it's good but have never been a huge action game fan, so I can't appreciate it as much as some on here. And well Zombi U is a great survival horror, Monster Hunter for Monster Hunter lovers, Lego City Undercover is charming, SpinTheBottle Bumpie's Party is a nice party game, Wii Sports Club is a fine improvement on an already really cool game, NSMB/LU is a great 2D platformer...

- Wii U Basic console + Nintendo Land + Just Dance 2014 + Wii U Pro Controller = $229AU
- returned Just Dance 2014 = -$45AU
- Super Mario 3D World = $64AU

Wii U Basic + Nintendo Land + Super Mario 3D World + Wii U Pro Controller = $248AU :D

Also grabbed
- Pikmin 3 = $52AU
- LoZ: Wind Waker HD = $48AU

Rajack

It actually is a black friday price drop on Nintendo's part. I received an email about it. No clue if its permanent or temporary though.

Xtyle

Got my zelda bundle tonight at 249.99 and the got Mario 3d world +rayman from toys r us with the 40% off second game deal. Couldn't resist even though I never considered the Wii u much in the past.

Got my zelda bundle tonight at 249.99 and the got Mario 3d world +rayman from toys r us with the 40% off second game deal. Couldn't resist even though I never considered the Wii u much in the past.

Welcome to the family. Now do yourself a favor and get w101 and pikmin 3

micah

Confirmed it worked at my Target in AZ. Only one they had left. The guy informed me it was because it was discontinued though I am unsure if he knew what he was talking about or not.

I then fly over to Best Buy and picked up Zombi U and a spare PS3 controller.

Top Bottom