• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there a GAF member you would like to meet in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually met PrematureQuiche this summer, for a good match of Danish football.

Met SamVT years ago (2007 or 06 it must have been), he let me crash on his couch.
and took photos of me with a wooden cock in my face when i passed out after having slept on a bench the day before in guildford. Good times.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Ryaaan14
Barrow Roll and a number of others from HaloGAF
spindashing and a number of others from WrassleGAF
MMA-GAF nerdchatters

Ekdrm2d1

Adding to my list, just have a brainfart and cannot remember his name.

The one cute guy who's very muscular in Fit-GAF. Can do weighted pull-ups.
I'd like to hang out with him at a full gym. He can be like my tutor for the day.

Adding to my list, just have a brainfart and cannot remember his name.

The one cute guy who's very muscular in Fit-GAF. Can do weighted pull-ups.
I'd like to hang out with him at a full gym. He can be like my tutor for the day.

oh well if we're doing this, then I'd like to meet L[USER WAS OSTRACISED FOR THIS POST]

kai3345

Banned
Evilore and Dookake showed up at my shitty Halloween party this year, that was a bit weird. I didn't even know Dookake was Dookake until like halfway through the night. They seemed like chill enough dudes though.

Now wait, I had no idea you find Cumberbatch attractive. I feel betrayed.

Did you keep it from me to prevent my derision?

I kept it from you because you think Tangled is sub par and therefore I don't value your opinion anymore.

JGfaneH.gif

i would totes meet you too <3

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Actually wanted to meet soultron and evilmario.

EM was at a meet up and soultron was on Saturday. Awesome people with lots of stories about working in the games industry. Except for EM also sucks cause he likes snow and soultron sucks cause he likes bad ramen places.

bjork

It goes without saying that even after all this time, Serafitia/Verboten/etc tops the list. Old shit doesn't even matter at this point, it would just be cool to have actual closure to it. Though technically, I knew her pre-GAF so maybe that doesn't count? Counts to me.

Other than that, there's a good number of people, but I don't think I'm publicly presentable at this point in my life. Maybe one day, I'd like to live up to expectations etc.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
I don't frequent it as much as I used too but it would be nice to meet Comic Book GAF. If only to hug TToB grumpy ass!

highrider

Banned
Deafmutes, Fiction, blame space, Smokey Dave, Ninja Boi, Count Antonius, Pylon Trooper, Chumps, CB, jujubeads, sub zero at Starbucks, Robo Plato, Acrid Meat, Eat Children all come to mind as people who I enjoy reading what they have to say. Pylon, chumps, jujubeads are from the art community and I have tremendous respect for their work, but many more talented people there.

Fey

Banned
I'd want to meet everyone from popgaf.

Even though we're all probably normal and act nothing like how we do in popgaf and it would ruin the effect &#65288;´&#12540;&#65344;&#65289;&#9484;

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'd definitely drink myself to almost-death with most of the drunk thread crew. The rest of you...eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom