• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then gaf should get better servers because other forums have no issues.

Talking about the lack of gaf server quality is a bootable offence.

The_Simpsons_Bart_Vs_Australia_1995_5.jpg

DedValve

Banned
Guys. Guys, what are you doing, guys.

GAF threads over 200/400 pages threaten the structural integrity of the server super cluster. Don't you hear all those ominous creaking and groaning sounds?

What creaking noises? Those are just...birds! Ignore it and go to the lower decks of the ship commoner.

Contagion also looks good? Goddamn these steam sales. Also voting for skyrim since I missed the $7.50 sale :(

Ah, well I haven't really used anything else so it's possible that things like Unity are better/faster. Still, GM is quite awesome. :)

Yeah, there is nothing wrong with GM. You will just eventually hit a wall where what you do becomes impractical.

But these days that wall is set a good distance away from where a lot of games are.

Gurrry

Man, King Arthurs Gold really intrigued me.. but I forgot to buy it and missed out on the deal.

:(

Does anyone know how the game is? Am I missing out terribly?

inm8num2

So what's going to happen to globe cards near the end of the sale?

Will the market become flooded with them as people look to dump them off before expiration, or will the demand outweigh the supply and drive up costs as people look to craft badges and get items at the last moments?

Xisiqomelir

Oh man these last few days have been great. Nailed Witcher 2, top of my wishlist, probably gonna get Tomb Raider, and now CS is up for vote and will win I think.

Tagyhag

First giveaway!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Don't Starve #1 -- MB-578CD925234BDD0F
Don't Starve #2 -- MB-49442AFA24F56CF1
Don't Starve #3 -- MB-F10B23FE43F4A715
Alan Wake #1 -- MB-E17668B6AB1B8860
Alan Wake #2- -- MB-84BB18E5B4C8FDBA
Dark Souls -- MB-3EFB6058A68D5BC5

t1388555956z1.png

Even though it isn't midnight where I live, I can apparently sell the 56 cards that were sitting in my inventory! Here I come, three dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom