• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

No honestly im more surprised he didnt mention Olidipo , who has shown promise.

Oladipo is really, really careless with the ball, though. He might end up decent or even good, but considering he was supposedly the closest thing to a can't miss in this draft, I've been pretty disappointed.

Edit: Pargo is the main reason I ever paid attention to CP3. I always pull for former Razorbacks and Pargo in particular was a favorite of mine, so I loved his success on the Hornets.

Knicks uncharacteristically have 8 turnovers, they average only 12.2 a game. They have no cohesion right now, lineup switch kinda backfiring for today.

thekad

Banned
The Knicks are a blot on the city of New York. Good that there's finally a team in the Nets that can pull New York basketball out of the sewage.

Would be nice if they could get the high PnR going and run Carmelo off for a CaS or do what they just did, Felton drive it to the rim. Most of the Nets opportunities have come off the drive, or just simply waiting for the Knicks to double 1 pass away to open up and open 3.

H2O should hire Coach Nick.

Clippers have won every game against teams with a lower record since Paul's been out. That's really big and hopefully will continue. We were really bad about playing down to the competition earlier in the year.

Top Bottom