• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulloDEC

Celestia is better for year of the horse, being the grandest and horsiest pony of them all.

Well, unless you count these two freaks of nature:

jZs7Cz127wT5h.jpg

BDGAME

Speaking of Disney, I watched Frozen other day. It's a good movie but the songs are, at most, passable. My little Pony has a lot of better music than that movie.

When some bronies say that show has music in the level of Disney, it's a exaggerated comment if compared to Alladin or Lion King, but absolutely true if compared with the most recent movies.

$200

Banned
Speaking of Disney, I watched Frozen other day. It's a good movie but the songs are, at most, passable. My little Pony has a lot of better music than that movie.

When some bronies say that show has music in the level of Disney, it's a exaggerated comment if compared to Alladin or Lion King, but absolutely true if compared with the most recent movies.

I love Frozen and as much as I like ponies I think the songs are still one or two levels away from that.

Don't forget we are comparing a once a year, Oscar nominated Disney money released world wide that probably has budget 100x or more more per song with a single episode of a TV show. Under normal circumstances the difference should be like day and night - which is exactly why the songs in ponies are so impressive.

BDGAME

I love Frozen and as much as I like ponies I think the songs are still one or two levels away from that.

Don't forget we are comparing a once a year, Oscar nominated Disney money released world wide that probably has budget 100x or more more per song with a single episode of a TV show. Under normal circumstances the difference should be like day and night - which is exactly why the songs in ponies are so impressive.

Sory, but I don't think that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU

Is a lot better than that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSbXGsysAAk

Like I say, other Disney classics are truly above, but the most recent movies don't have musics a lot better than the bests of Friendship is magic.

Zynx

So, I caught up with the last two episodes, and I really don't like how Twilight/Cadence had to be doormats for Discord in the name of "friendship". Or alternatively, if Discord is powerful enough to have to be appeased, he shouldn't have been left free to run amok.

PaulloDEC

So, I caught up with the last two episodes, and I really don't like how Twilight/Cadence had to be doormats for Discord in the name of "friendship". Or alternatively, if Discord is powerful enough to have to be appeased, he shouldn't have been left free to run amok.

The wisdom of freeing Discord is absolutely up for debate.

As for Cadance and Twilight becoming doormats, that's kinda Discord's shtick. If it'd been Twilight on her own, she'd probably have told Discord to take a hike. Being with Cadance though, she wouldn't want to look like a jerk by turning him away (especially given that Cadance isn't familiar with Discord the way the Mane 6 are).

Took them long enough, but somebody finally made one

*image*

God no, no, NO!

The Nostalgia Critic reviews Ghost Rider. What does this have to do with MLP? He compares the writing to teenage My Little Pony fanfiction, and around the 24-minute mark, even has a short flash movie featuring Fluttershy, and another one during the end credits.

I liked the animation, rather funny and hey got me chuckling. Though I disagree... this was a teenage Marvel fan fic writing! Thankfully, lacked the usual forced romance bits.

I used to read all matter of fan-fics, so I am an expert...;p though I have a missing chunk of memory due to the Sonic ones...

Cheerilee

Hey guys. I've been silent for a while because I fell behind by a number of episodes, and wanted to take my time catching up.

I just caught up. But I have nothing to say.

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom