• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GMG Battlefield 4 20% off for NA

Maybe if you make an account it could work?

Edit:
I didn't get an email from GMG, my friend sent it to me but since I'm already signed up to them I guess it worked.

I noticed when I bought it, I added the voucher but the add button didn't highlight. It was only till I pressed continue that the discount was added so try just clicking continue and see what happens.

a916

I'm having a hard time finding a way of cancelling my current pre-order... does anyone have experience with this? I can't find an email or "chat" service on Origin to do this.

Theandrin

I'm having a hard time finding a way of cancelling my current pre-order... does anyone have experience with this? I can't find an email or "chat" service on Origin to do this.

Ugh I feel for you. The last time I had to cancel a preorder on Origin it was a pain. Unless they changed how to do it, you need to go to EA's website and try your best to get on the chat service there.

The last time I tried to cancel a preorder on Origin it took me about 3 hours to do so. I swore I would never preorder from it again.

a916

EA intentionally makes it difficult to do. Go here --> https://help.ea.com/en/origin - then click on the 'Contact Us' on the right side. Quickest way to get it done.

Ugh I feel for you. The last time I had to cancel a preorder on Origin it was a pain. Unless they changed how to do it, you need to go to EA's website and try your best to get on the chat service there.

The last time I tried to cancel a preorder on Origin it took me about 3 hours to do so. I swore I would never preorder from it again.

Ah! Thank you both... boy, they sure go the hard route of making an email available from the get go...

sflufan

Banned
Hah! I cancelled my Origin pre-order last night to take advantage of GMG's $10 credit offer on BF4 (which I applied to Titanfall).

I guess I should have waited another 24 hours! :p

No email here, and not signed up for their newsletters, but definitely was able to use the code for the discount. Not sure what the criteria was, exactly, but I am eligible.

sflufan

Banned
No email here, and not signed up for their newsletters, but definitely was able to use the code for the discount. Not sure what the criteria was, exactly, but I am eligible.

I'm pretty sure that the only criteria is that you have an existing GMG account.

Zornack

Is GMG a front for laundering money? How do they make any reasonable profit with the constant 20% off of new titles?

graywolf323

not a bad deal if you want to get the game at launch

I think I'll wait for Black Friday though and pick it up at half price at GameStop

npa189

Damn it, already pre-ordered the premium combo from Amazon. Still hyped for this, Tuesday can't come fast enough for me.

GrizzNKev

Banned
So... where's the cheapest place to buy if this code doesn't work for me? I preordered when it was on sale on Impulse where I got the game + premium for like $85 but I just checked today and apparently the order never went through. :(

So... where's the cheapest place to buy if this code doesn't work for me? I preordered when it was on sale on Impulse where I got the game + premium for like $85 but I just checked today and apparently the order never went through. :(

if you can wait until Black Friday, Gamestop will have it for $30.

Fantasmo

GMG doesn't work for me, even with white listing. My card got flagged 3 times. Its too much work and time to reinstate it. Sorry GMG, get your shit together.

Hanzou

ugh I really don't know If I want this game now or to wait until later? Is it only with pre-orders that I get the first expansion for free? otherwise I need premium or spend the $15 per pack?

Top Bottom