• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta Wii U |OT| Fly Me To The Weeooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddahz

Banned
*gonna be adding more to this quick OT*

This thread only exists for the Wii U version of Bayonetta!

This is not the official thread for Bayonetta 2, you can find that over here

bayonetta-006.jpg

- Yes, this game is almost half a decade old now or something, but some people have never played it or they want to re-experience it on the Wii U, which is why I'm making this thread
- There are some new Nintendo stuff in the game as well (mainly costumes and what not)
- If you have never played Bayonetta before and you're picking up Bayonetta 2, I highly recommend that you play the first one before you play the second one (and everyone will tell you that as well)

I've already played the first game. I do plan on replaying it with the new nintendo costumes, but I should probably go straight into Bayonetta 2, right? Wouldn't want to get any form of fatigue from playing ~40 hours of bayonetta in a row

PetrCobra

I can't believe I'm finally gonna play this game tomorrow. I need to download them both asap because I'm moving in a few days and will be without internet until the provider will be able to sort things out at my new place.

chifanpoe

Thanks for this! Can not wait to replay it on the Wii U. My first time through was on the PS3 :(, this should be much more enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom