• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Anonymous Confessions 2015 - Bare Your Burdens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, we got an official theme song last year: At Least You're Not A Doozy by Chainsawkitten

The how:
Send secret confessions to gafconfess@gmail.com
I'll check it periodically and post them here.
You can look for an anonymous emailer out there. There must be one. I will not post email addresses. But if you don't want it coming back to you take some care of your own identity.

The rules:
1. Try to keep it as clean as possible.
2. Don't make stuff up.
3. Don't admit to anything seriously illegal. You can and will get in trouble. Anonymity only goes so far.
4. None of this "then a couple of guys who were up to no good..." crap.
5. Don't make stuff up.
6. Remember detective GAF: Don't put anything out there that you don't want public.
7. Anything emailed has the consent to be posted.
8. Don't post anything that would make GAF liable.
9. Be nice.
10. Don't make stuff up.

A couple additional rules this year:

11. If you've been banned, I'm not pleading to the mods on your behalf. Posting that is the quickest way to get this whole shindig shut down.
12. I'm not a games journalist. This isn't a place to send your fake scoops. You can contact Kotaku for that.
13. Please do not send me confessions in .doc or .pdf form. I will not open attachments. Please put your confession in the email text box and send it.

Previous Years:

In case you're new and wondering how it works... previous Confession threads:

GAF Anonymous Confessions thread 4.0 the last huzzah (2012)
November? More like Confessember! Anonymous Confessions/Advice Thread 2013
NeoGAF Anonymous Confessions 2014 - Confessember Be Upon Us

I post all confessions out of order, so if you don't see your confession up soon after you sent it, do not worry. It will go up at some point.

Anonymous Confessions will run from November 1st to November 30th. We are not extending the deadline this year.

EDIT: I lied. We're going until December 1st, 11:59 Pacific Standard Time!

This year, we're going to be keeping track of the Confessions as we go. Last year, CesspoolofHatred was an enormous help in that regard, and he's graciously agreed once again this year to keep track of all the Confessions and create a table of contents for us to use.

Give him a hand!

Let's begin.

Table of Contents

Soundtrack List said:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I set off the fire alarm in high school about 8 years ago. Wasn't caught.

Huge waste of firefighter resources. Pretty sure that's also a huge drain on taxpayers. But the thing is, I don't think false fire alarms are all that rare.

Huge waste of firefighter resources. Pretty sure that's also a huge drain on taxpayers. But the thing is, I don't think false fire alarms are all that rare.

Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?

dcOBuVk.gif

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks

happens during every finals period on college campuses

Stike

People, take security and privacy seriously. Use TOR, register a throwaway mail address and use PGP to encrypt the mails. OP better provide a public GPG/PGP key for secure contact.

Just helping you for some anonymity, since this is supposed to be anonymous!

People, take security and privacy seriously. Use TOR, register a throwaway mail address and use PGP to encrypt the mails. OP better provide a public GPG/PGP key for secure contact.

I'm still chuckling at the guy who sent in a bizarre sex confession from his company e-mail with the signature tag and contact info and everything.

s5GHbQF.gif

JC Lately

I'm still chuckling at the guy who sent in a bizarre sex confession from his company e-mail with the signature tag and contact info and everything.

s5GHbQF.gif

There was a time that would have amazed me. But we’re living in a post Ashely Madison hack world now, where idiots use their actual .gov addresses to look for some strange.

Symphonia

Banned
Subbed.

I love these threads. Though last year I found some shit out that did piss me off temporarily. Oh, well. Let the games begin.

Dicer

Banned

TOR supposedly gets you auto watchlisted now, that being said.

I could be behind the NSA/FBI/Alien firewalls using an encryption only one dead Eskimo knows how to decrypt and I still would post anything if I had anything to major to post.

Thankfully, I do not...so I get to read other stories.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder who's worse, Scumbag Dad or Doozy?

Doozy will never be topped in terms of being a fucking asshole to a fellow human.

EDIT: Hope you can survive this, NTGYK. You got this.

PillarEN

I'm pretty sure Ronito had to deal with pefophilia and murders. He mentioned that he even sent some email to authorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom