• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SMASH+GRAB Free Weekend on Steam

Steam page

Trailer

This is United fronts(Sleeping Dogs) Competitive loot and riot online early access game.
Smash + Grab is an underground competition where gangs of the future battle it out for loot, power, and infamy inside a corporate urban dystopia.

Assemble your crew and team up with other players to fight, loot, and craft your weaponry to come out on top.

Assemble Your Crew
Build A Gang For Any Situation
A gang includes a leader, a lieutenant, and 3 soldiers
Choose from a selection of melee and ranged characters
Combine your special abilities for deadly strategy
Level up characters to unlock perks and vanity items
Smash It Up

True Online Competitive Melee Combat
Fight against and alongside player and AI controlled enemies
Use strikes, grapples, counters, evades, and brutal finishers
Kill enemies to take their loot for cash and upgrades
Your gang fights on its own but can be influenced by the leader
Grab What You Can

A Satirical Take On Consumerism
Everything you need to win can be found by looting stores and vending machines
Loot weapons to upgrade your gang
Craft elemental weapon mods from the ingredients you loot
First team to get $50,000 wins

Vic_Viper

It's was just released in Early Access a few weeks ago. Seems like they want people to check it out since most aren't even sure what kind of game it is. It's like a 3rd person Dota with you controlling a gang leader with 4 AI followers. Looks really neat, been waiting for a free weekend to check it out myself.

It's was just released in Early Access a few weeks ago. Seems like they want people to check it out since most aren't even sure what kind of game it is. It's like a 3rd person Dota with you controlling a gang leader with 4 AI followers. Looks really neat, been waiting for a free weekend to check it out myself.

Yep same here. I was reluctant to buy it because of the tiny population. If I like it and it picks up some people I might bite.

BstnRich

I may be in the minority here, but I REALLY like this game. Granted it is in early access and features are limited, however there is something about smashing windows, looting and murdering in cold bold that hasn't become old. While all that gets the blood flowing - it's the meta game that'll keep your brain happy.

It may not be for everyone, but I think there is definitely a crowd out there that can find endless hours of enjoyment here.

Lijik

Played a few matches and really dug it. The style is right up my alley, and just the act of smashing shit is really satisfying. Worried it might start to get tedious in its current state since theres only two modes, but the core of it is still really fun.

Top Bottom