• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death Stranding - Mads Mikkelsen Responds to Emma Stone Casting Rumors

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
“I can’t talk about that, but I really like that rumor. That’s a lovely rumor,” Mads Mikkelsen said to the Saudi Comic-Con attendees on February 19th when asked if he had heard the rumors of Emma Stone’s involvement in the game.

https://gamerant.com/emma-stone-death-stranding/

giphy.gif

Disxo

Oh no
Kojima please, stop spending money on so many actors, this is very pretentious even coming from him.

Emma-san, how do you feel about wearing this stripper outfit in the motion capture booth? There's a very good reason behind it, I promise.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Oh no
Kojima please, stop spending money on so many actors, this is very pretentious even coming from him.
How's it pretentious to get actors for a project? Especially when he picks them because he fanboys them, that's kinda the opposite of being pretentious.

So kojima has a buddy to fangirl over Emma stone with. It's a good enough cast with her included but would prefer some new actors to get a chance rather than kojima making his movie game. Still excited about death stranding.

Pachimari

What are the odds. My favorite game developer (Hideo Kojima) working together with my favorite actor (Mads Mikkelsen) and favorite actress (Emma Stone). Like what were the odds, wow.

NewDust

Matthew Rorie meltdown incoming in 3...2...1...

Also don't think Kojima is paying the jackpot... At least not for Mads. Kojima is good friends with Nicholas Winding Refn, director that is good friends with Mikkelsen. And Mikkelsen is the kind of actor that would support quirky projects. NWR also is amiable with Gosling, who starred alongside Stone... The rumor isn't that far fetched.

Oh no

Kojima: "We've gotta great lineup of A-list Hollywood actors lined up for this game. It's really exciting to be working with all of these wonderful people."

Press: "Sounds great. So can you tell us a little bit about this game? Anything about the story or character motivations?"

Kojima: "So Emma Stone and Mads Mikkelsen will be heavily featured, so that should be a good hint as to our direction. And don't forget Guillermo del Toro and Norman Reedus. Love those guys."

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Kojima wasted Kiefer Sutherland and Troy Baker in his last game. i have no hope for this one's story.

I am sure the gameplay will be stellar.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I remember Kojima tweeting about meeting a female actress he wanted to meet for a while and he will never wash his hand again etc.

This might be Ms. Stone.

Top Bottom