• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Under the Dome S2 |OT| Nobody cared enough to come up with a new subtitle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under_the_dome_logo.jpg

Synopsis
Under the Dome tells the story of the residents of the small town of Chester's Mill in Maine, where a massive, transparent, indestructible dome suddenly cuts them off from the rest of the world. With no Internet access, no mobile signals and limited radio communication, the people trapped inside must find their own ways to survive with diminishing resources and rising tensions. While military forces, the government and the media positioned outside of this surrounding barrier attempt to break it down, a small group of people inside attempt to figure out what the dome is, where it came from, and when (and if) it will go away.
Cast and Characters
Mike Vogel as Dale "Barbie" Barbara
Rachelle Lefevre as Julia Shumway
Dean Norris as James "Big Jim" Rennie
Natalie Martinez as Deputy Linda Esquivel
Colin Ford as Joe McAlister
Mackenzie Lintz as Elinore "Norrie" Calvert-Hill
Britt Robertson as Angie McAlister
Alexander Koch as James "Junior" Rennie
Aisha Hinds as Carolyn Hill
Nicholas Strong as Phil Bushey
Eddie Cahill as Sam Verdreaux
Karla Crome as Rebecca PinePine

Air Time
Mondays at 10/9c on CBS

I was a fan of season 1, can't wait to see how it all turns out. Still can't believe they turned one book into 2 seasons. Reminds me of The Hobbit. Here's hoping it all finishes this season.

I saw the first episode, decided to pick up the novel, and just couldn't finish it. It dragged on way too long. Is the series a bit better? I've heard it's different from the book.

I saw the first episode, decided to pick up the novel, and just couldn't finish it. It dragged on way too long. Is the series a bit better? I've heard it's different from the book.
It's .....uh.....yeah.
If you didn't like the book, I don't think you'll like this show.
I definitely liked the book though.

FrsDvl

Book is better, although i hope the show gets a better ending than the book. I do agree the book drags on forever and ever, so the show is kinda nice if you can't be bothered finishing the book.

Volimar

Book is better, although i hope the show gets a better ending than the book. I do agree the book drags on forever and ever, so the show is kinda nice if you can't be bothered finishing the book.

The common complaint for King novels.

Snake

Yes! There's No Place Like Dome.

Let the pink stars fall. Let the terrible acting fill our lives with laughter and joy.

EulaCapra

Cast and Characters
Mike Vogel as Dale "Barbie" Barbara
Rachelle Lefevre as Julia Shumway
Dean Norris as James "Big Jim" Rennie
Natalie Martinez as Deputy Linda Esquivel
Colin Ford as Joe McAlister
Mackenzie Lintz as Elinore "Norrie" Calvert-Hill
Britt Robertson as Angie McAlister
Alexander Koch as James "Junior" Rennie
Jolene Purdy as Dodee Weaver
Aisha Hinds as Carolyn Hill
Nicholas Strong as Phil Bushey
Eddie Cahill as Sam Verdreaux
Karla Crome as Rebecca PinePine
Uh...
didn't she die?

Darksol

Catching up tonight. Stopped midway around episode 8. Going to binge and get me caught up and prepared for season 2.

The only redeeming quality for the show was that it was so bad it was good. I think it even crossed that line when they started up an underground fight club.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Catching up tonight. Stopped midway around episode 8. Going to binge and get me caught up and prepared for season 2.

You will have a lot of fun, it goes completely off the rails. The finale especially is completely bonkers.

ben.jpg

I kind of gave up watching this a little over halfway through the 1st season. That redhead, though...I might have to come back if she's still around

Under the Dome S2 |OT| Floating Under the Radar

I dislike this show, and yet it's one of the few shows I see multiple episodes of every year... urk.

This shit is so horrible but I can't stop watching. =\ I think I'm going to get some vodka for Monday nights starting next week to go along with this show and the awesomeness of 24 before it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom