• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donkey Kong County cartoon officially streaming on Youtube

Weiss

Banned
I say with no shame at all that I loved his show as a kid and still think it holds up decently enough.

The music is pretty nice, at least.

Glowsquid

What's official about this? Is this a Nintendo approved channel?

The channel doesn't appear to be linked to on Nelvana's official website or their twitter account.

(oh man, that channel has uploads of Dumb Bunnies. Why must I be nostalgic for the most mediocre and unremarkable shows???)

Jebusman

Banned
So how official is this really?

Because I can't find a single instance of any PR or news article from Nelvana mentioning this new channel.

I'm also disappointed that their promo vid advertises cadillacs and dinosaurs, even though it's not uploaded yet.

I mean that show was ass, but I was looking forward to it.

The channel is called nelvana retro, the only thing on it is the donkey Kong series, and unless I'm blind or mobile is hiding it, I don't see anything that hints this being an officially owned nelvana channel either.

Jebusman

Banned
The channel is called nelvana retro, the only thing on it is the donkey Kong series, and unless I'm blind or mobile is hiding it, I don't see anything that hints this being an officially owned nelvana channel either.

There is a 30 second promo vid advertising some other shows they've worked on, and that new stuff would be uploaded every "friday".

But the advertising of let's plays/minecraft related videos has me questioning how legit this is.

Since when is Minecraft retro?

There are also a few "Dumb Bunnies" episodes, but out of order.

Huh.

Still questioning the minecraft vids.

Kriken

Don't remember much about this show, other than it made Beast Wars looks good in comparison.

Oh well, need some DK in my life for Retro's DKC Diddy's Kong Quest 2

zvSpou5.png

They put so much effort into the text of this book

Top Bottom