• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your new favorite meme: Hillary's just chillin' in Cedar Rapids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutshot

This meme is dumb. It's just random music video clips with Hillary's Snapchat added to them? I don't get it.

The second one was the only one that seemed to make any sense.

So someone from Hilary's campaign created and is trying to force this meme right? This is just too bad to have formed naturally

The original Hillary video by itself is pretty funny, but I don't get the music video Vines. It seems random and abrupt. People found those to be funny?

Interfectum

giphy.gif

This meme is dumb. It's just random music video clips with Hillary's Snapchat added to them? I don't get it.

The second one was the only one that seemed to make any sense.

Yep. The cringy hilariousness of the original is the whole "how do you do fellow kids" angle. This is just pointless shit editing.

subrock

Those were about the unfunniest Vines I think I've seen, and I watch vine compilations accidentally on YouTube (because of the thumbnails)

What's going on with her camp? This and the "tell us how you feel about your college debt in 4 emojis" tweet are cringe.

So messy.

OctoMan

Banned
I'm sorry she's just never going to be able to appeal to the masses when she's actually put in the spotlight. That or she really needs a new pr team.

By the way, I'd bet $5,000 that the camera bump 2 seconds in was a purposeful move carefully considered by a team of well paid authentic meme experts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom