• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

photoshop request can someone help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want this image
Acsti.jpg

modified so that it looks like the man is riding the hippo. I have no image modifying skills whatsoever:lol

thanks in advance!

Mudkips

Banned
I eagerly await shops of everything but what you have requested.

Remember guys! Don't give him what he wants with something hidden in the corner that he can easily crop out. That ruined the last photoshop request thread.

I'd make the hippo ride the man, for starters, but I've got to go to lunch.

JXSTr.jpg

It was inevitable, someone may as well have been the first.

joelseph said:
I just let the belly laughs roll, haters be damned. Did you see that watermark?! Ho boy my coworkers sure looked at me strange after I laughed so hard at the watermark that pepsi shot out my nose and all over my keyboard!
:lol

joelseph

KingOfKong said:
I hate having these threads when I'm in class because it is so hard not to laugh. :lol

I just let the belly laughs roll, haters be damned. Did you see that watermark?! Ho boy my coworkers sure looked at me strange after I laughed so hard at the watermark that pepsi shot out my nose and all over my keyboard!

joelseph said:
:lol You sound... slightly grumpy

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
joelseph said:
Oh my god a watermark! We are off to a spectacular start, gaf never disappoints on these shop threads. Popcorn!!!

someone pissed in your cheerios this morning grumpy!

joelseph said:

Yeah well, my nose shot off my face and landed in my pepsi. Then my coworkers fell on my keyboard. Beat that.

joelseph

sebajuNujabes said:
And..it has begun. Times like these make me wish I was better with photoshop. :lol

We have entered into the golden times. Cancel all plans to sit and refresh this masterpiece. We are both on page one of this historically significant thread. /salute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom