• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I made today a portable game 'n media machine 4 Microsoft to produce, would u buy it?

xport.jpg

the processor and memory I will leave to Microsoft to decide ... but it mustn't be more expensive than 234,90 U$

go MS, smash ipod and psp with my genious project

the_id

I"ll buy it if:
1) The battery lasts more than 4 hours
2) The battery does not blow up in your hands
3) There will be no dead pixels
4) No risk of RROD!
5) Waggle games

What's the purpose of the multi-color light dots?

EDIT: Oh I see it says for "gameplay warnings". What can of warnings cannot be reproduced on the LCD screen that would warrant exclusive LEDs?

BuG

I'm using a resolution of 1280*1024, which isn't all that huge, but your "REAL SIZE" image is so large on my screen that it forces a horizontal scrollbar. Neglecting the actual measurements I held my hands up to the screen to guage how large the "REAL SIZE" really is and it's probably around 50cm wide. :lol What the hell is the back screen for and how do I use it when I'm playing a game? It only rumbles on the left? How have I gone this long without Multi-Color Light Dots on the DS? Aaaah!

Whimsical Phil

Ninja School will help you
I'm guessing that the "back screen" allows you to use the device as a digital camera. You aim the "built-in camera" on the front of the device at your subject and the back screen acts as your viewfinder.

Am I right?

Also, no analog stick?

Regardless, I would totally buy one if this is available at launch...

JulieZune.jpg

On a related note... I remember drawing things like this when I was a kid. Except it was cars, with guns, and armor, and lasers, and a flamethrower, and a satellite dish... :lol

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Psychotext said:
On a related note... I remember drawing things like this when I was a kid. Except it was cars, with guns, and armor, and lasers, and a flamethrower, and a satellite dish... :lol
...And fighting dinosaurs in spaceships.

diunxx

Psychotext said:

I would buy.

Slavik81

I was going to post something... but I have nothing to say.
Wow. Just, wow...

Yes. That's it. Play WoW instead of drawing these things.

BuG

Psychotext said:
Do you have any of those pictures still? If not, are you willing to draw some.

TJ Spyke

2398 x 2881 pixels, pleade reduce the size of your pic. I have a widescreen laptop and I still have to scroll right several times.

Looks interesting, I don't see MS wanting to invest in the handheld market though since they don't want to lose money on another system (and they are on friendly terms with Nintendo in the handheld market).

Mar

I'm sold. The actual size made it out to be larger than my 17" LCD monitor here at work. I think it's high time we had a portable that not only has a decent sized screen. But can also be used to fend off possible attackers on the daily commute.

Hammer

Pro tip: Resize your JPEG.

Autocad is your friend.

It hurts muh eyez. ><

Edit: I almost feel mean. If this is a joke, it's a pretty good one. If this is a child, you have a very bright future ahead of you. Oh, and built in camera FTW!

Top Bottom