• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miley Cyrus' new music video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miley_Cyrus_%40_MMVA_Soundcheck_01_%28cropped%29.jpg

Look at that hideous face. Look at it. Nightmare fuel.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Nice Paint It Black melody rip. Also I'd really like to bury my face in her ass crack.

People need to realize that 16 and 17 year olds are having sex. I think legal age in Europe is 16. America is so uptight and conservative when it comes to sex, but they don't care about violence being shoved in our face everyday.

From the comments:
To the Parents that don't approve, It is painfully obvious that Miley is done with the teen & younger crowd so the solution is simple don't let your kids watch Miley anymore there Problem solved! Her singing Career is her choice she just happens to be at the age where nothing but Sex is on her mind! She will grow out of it Most people do. Think ur kids won't do this think again all do it eventually. 18-30 is the "slut phase" It's just a matter of when reality will hit them.
Truth.

Dead

well not really...yet
Brian Griffin said:
From the comments:

Truth.
Isn't she still making Hannah Montana?

I could see why parents would freak out over her shitty music career if thats the case

X26

Banned
She really should have stuck with the wholesome image a little longer, this segment she's going for now is just so saturated, wouldn't be surprised if she's making a lot less money now than before

bort

Dead said:
Isn't she still making Hannah Montana?

I could see why parents would freak out over her shitty music career if thats the case
Hannah Montana is ending probably this year

njean777

She is hot for a 17 year old and I can legally say this (thank you Texas) but her music is beyond horrible.

bjork

I watched the Hannah Montana movie, that's about all the Miley Cyrus I should have to tolerate in my life.

Medalion

Banned
Her popularity has really gone down since turning 17 and her essentially becoming too sexual lately, she has lost touch with her tween fanbase.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
She is a constant "not sure if want".

Anyways, you guys let me know how the video is when its not muted. God its a horrible song.

I said it in another thread, but I don't get the path her handlers are taking her career. There is NOTHING sexy about this girl at all. I know even girls like Britney and Christina it was all an act, but it seems even more forced with her. Everything looks so awkward when she tries her hand at being "adult". She looks like some inbred country bumpkin trying (and failing) to be all sexy and seductive.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Awful song. Video is pretty tame. In a music scene that has gaga and katy perry whoring it up every moment they can, her video is barely sexual.

Dead

well not really...yet
Ninja Scooter said:
I said it in another thread, but I don't get the path her handlers are taking her career. There is NOTHING sexy about this girl at all. I know even girls like Britney and Christina it was all an act, but it seems even more forced with her. Everything looks so awkward when she tries her hand at being "adult". She looks like some inbred country bumpkin trying (and failing) to be all sexy and seductive.
so true :lol

Mudkips

Banned
I will never understand how someone with such a face could ever be considered sexy.
See also: What'shername from Bayformers.

Anything that pisses off stupid parents of stupid teeny boppers is good, though.

Mudkips said:
I will never understand how someone with such a face could ever be considered sexy.
See also: What'shername from Bayformers.

Anything that pisses off stupid parents of stupid teeny boppers is good, though.

shes sexy because we're told she is. If people are bombarded enough eventually they'll pay attention.

joelseph

Teh Hamburglar said:
shes sexy because we're told she is. If people are bombarded enough eventually they'll pay attention.

:lol

What about that other phenomenon when people want to fit in so they change their opinions to match the groups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom