• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neo GAF next terrrrrist caught and others poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronito

So the republicans are in deep trouble over the war in Iraq, Clinton telling the truth, Condi caught in a lie and the Foley thing. Not unlikely that one of the following will happen over the following weeks before the election.

-Another Al-Qaeda #2 (or "high ranking") Al-Qaeda Member will be arrested
-A terrrrist plot uncovered
-The Terrrrr level will be raised nationwide
-A democratic sex scandal
-Missing white woman (aka: Fox News Freebie)
So your job is to chose one of the above (or make up one of your own) that is most likely to happen and give a week when you think it will happen. Or whether you think none of the above will happen. If you get it right a winner is you!

I believe that they have to do something quick, but not too quick. I'd say another #2 or high ranking AQ member being caught, sometime between 10/6-10/13.

Eric P

ronito said:
So the republicans are in deep trouble over the war in Iraq, Clinton telling the truth, Condi caught in a lie and the Foley thing. Not unlikely that one of the following will happen over the following weeks before the election.

-Another Al-Qaeda #2 (or "high ranking") Al-Qaeda Member will be arrested
-A terrrrist plot uncovered
-The Terrrrr level will be raised nationwide
-A democratic sex scandal
-Missing white woman (aka: Fox News Freebie)
So your job is to chose one of the above (or make up one of your own) that is most likely to happen and give a week when you think it will happen. Or whether you think none of the above will happen. If you get it right a winner is you!

I believe that they have to do something quick, but not too quick. I'd say another #2 or high ranking AQ member being caught, sometime between 10/6-10/13.

I think that the Al-Qaeda #2 will be revealed to be Barack Obama when he accidentally slips up releasing parts to his terror cell's (codenamed "The DNC") plan to abduct white women and sexually molest them while in the hands of the DNC.

darscot

I approve this thread.

On a side note heard on the news last night that online gambling was linked to terrorism. :lol

Tauntaun

Banned
[QUOTE="darscot)]On a side note heard on the news last night that online gambling was linked to terrorism.[/QUOTE]
Wow, so those terrorists just can't get enough thrill with the online gambling so they go straight to blowing stuff up? Hmm, will I get caught? My odds are ......what's next week? X-Games linked to terrorism, along with GTA and FPS'? The news is such a joke.

darscot

ronito said:
What?

What was the reasoning behind that?

Some new bill outlawing online gambling in the US. The typical rush a bill through then when people start to ask why issue the standard canned answer of terrorism.

C4Lukins

ronito said:
We'll see in a few weeks if it was dumb wont we?

Considering just about one of these things happens every other week whether there is an actual election or not, it is kind of a dumb thread.

Red Scarlet

Is it bad that after hearing about that Albania -> Turkey flight being hijacked and the Pope saying he was going to go to Turkey that something bad could happen when he visits?

Donono

Red Scarlet said:
Is it bad that after hearing about that Albania -> Turkey flight being hijacked and the Pope saying he was going to go to Turkey that something bad could happen when he visits?
Dude, the Pope is bullet proof.

Red Scarlet

They could blow up the pope mobile while he's there! :(

I don't know, when I heard about it today, the first thing I thought of when it was said that the Pope was going to visit Turkey was Franz Ferdinand. I'm so optimistic!

Donono

Red Scarlet said:
They could blow up the pope mobile while he's there! :(

I don't know, when I heard about it today, the first thing I thought of when it was said that the Pope was going to visit Turkey was Franz Ferdinand. I'm so optimistic!
I guess that could happen. If it did it'd probably be on like 1095.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom