• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

so, my psychotic stalker of 2 years+ has hacked into my iCloud and emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
she's successfully somehow hacked into my iCloud account, stealing my pictures, text messages, emails, deleting notes and personal information, etc.

i reported her to the FBI and the internet crimes division, emailed AT&T, can't find out how to report this to apple..

what else can i do?

i thought it was strange that my password was incorrect, then changed it, only for it to be incorrect immediately after. somehow she was bypassing the security questions, and reset the password every time. how pathetic she is! and how lousy apple's security is!

i just bought a new iPhone, but after this i might get the moto X or something.

akira28

Sometimes I wish I had a stalker.
I feel like we could come to an accord. I break her off something proper, and she watches my back like Katniss or the chick from the Dragon tattoo movies.

Change your neogaf password?

that was the first one she took. In fact this is really just her stealth brag thread.

Sometimes I wish I had a stalker.
I feel like we could come to an accord. I break her off something proper, and she watches my back like Katniss or the chick from the Dragon tattoo movies.

Except breaking stalkers off something proper isn't enough for them. It's when the kill you that it ends. :p

So girl, why you stalkin this guy and are you hot?

Seriously though, man that blows what happened to cause her to do all that? Sounds like a lot of effort.

akira28

So girl, why you stalkin this guy and are you hot?

Seriously though, man that blows what happened to cause her to do all that? Sounds like a lot of effort.

hahah someone should try to steal his stalker. "hey bae...so why you so into this guy anyway? I mean, you could stalk me, I wouldn't even run that fast."

oneils

I knew this guy that was stalking this girl in high school. he really liked her it's just that he was incredibly, incredibly shy. but not violent or anything.

did she ever tell him to stop? Shyness isn't really an excuse for stalking, lol.

and I don't think shy people hack email accounts. This woman sounds really disturbed. Kind of frightening. Good luck, OP. Glad to see you contacted the police.

Arsenic

Yeah Apple's security is really shitty, especially considering how much can be exposed.

Figuring out the email is super easy, since you can tie 5-6 emails if you want and they all can be used to log in. Its just the password you need.

You can even stalk a person's phone live as they are sending messages and pictures and they won't even know it.

did she ever tell him to stop? Shyness isn't really an excuse for stalking, lol.

and I don't think shy people hack email accounts. This woman sounds really disturbed. Kind of frightening. Good luck, OP. Glad to see you contacted the police.

actually we told him to stop that. and then he started with the letter writing.... oy vey.
but eventually he did after all of us his friends just calmly and rationally explained to him why his behavior might be just a tad..... WRONG. not fun times. but he's better now, no more stalking. even got himself a girlfriend or two. but definitely always need to tell teh authorities. confronting a stalker could be very dangerous.

Bigfoot

You can report someone to the FBI because they successfully guessed your password or security questions? Doesn't the FBI have more important things to deal with?

Sucks for the OP but just change your passwords to something better and move on.

Sethtimus Prime

Neo Member
You can report someone to the FBI because they successfully guessed your password or security questions? Doesn't the FBI have more important things to deal with?

Sucks for the OP but just change your passwords to something better and move on.

It's a cyber crime.

sangreal

It worked for Sarah Palin.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Instead of the FBI, how about trying your local police dept?

Satchel

Banned
it's a stalker, it's a criminal problem.

I know. Obviously wasn't obvious enough it was a joke.

But it seems the solution would be a simple adjustment of security settings no? Security question changes, password changes, maybe create a new email address and redirect?

Pro tip: When you pick a security question like "who's your favorite teacher?" ...Don't actually put the name of your favorite teacher. Put gibberish and keep it in the notes section of your password manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom