• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack |OT| - Indie Action For Vita Launch

kassatsu

Banned
mutantnotreview.jpg

info.png

features.png

• 29 different levels each with a speed run time
  • Absorb your surrounds to grow larger!
  • Online leaderboards, trophies
  • Front and Backtouch, Six-Axis mazes

images.png

2.jpg

12.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

videos.png

reviews.png

Gamerankings // Metacritic

bringit.png

4Tymt.jpg

Mrbob

Top of the leader board!

Game looks all sorts of awesome. First PSN game I am purchasing when I get my Vita tomorrow.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I'm there as soon as the store updates ><

Top of the leader board!

Game looks all sorts of awesome. First PSN game I am purchasing when I get my Vita tomorrow.

Don't forget Stardust Delta and to DL your free Hustle Kings (if you own the PSN version).

El-Suave

I was quite fond of the PS3 game (although I never finished it because my PS3 and the save died). Getting this is a no brainer. I just hope the Sixaxis controls don't mess things up.

kassatsu

Banned
Since I like you guys so much, I will give a copy of the game out in here later tonight :)

I was quite fond of the PS3 game (although I never finished it because my PS3 and the save died). Getting this is a no brainer. I just hope the Sixaxis controls don't mess things up.

They are only for certain levels, i.e. the top down maze like puzzle stages. Also if you aren't a fan of backtouch, you can turn it off completely.

Audioboxer

Hope this is good, bought it tonight in prep for my Vita tomorrow. Enjoyed the PS3 version. Any opinions on whether or not this is better?

Got the evil C2-12383-7 error, and there is no way to solve it. Reinstalling, redownloading or repairing data table through the recovery menu doesn't work.

kassatsu

Banned
Aud&#943;oboxer;35347515 said:
Hope this is good, bought it tonight in prep for my Vita tomorrow. Enjoyed the PS3 version. Any opinions on whether or not this is better?

They fixed everything I thought sucked about AAB.

Auto-run, auto-absorb, always getting bigger. They did make it a bit easier though and no boss battles :(

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
bought and paid for here in the UK as soon as the store went up, but unfortunately experiencing the 'could not install' error some people reported for Super Stardust.

Looks like a great game, wouldn't have known about it if not for GAF, so impatient to play it, but no idea what to do...

Carl

Downloaded and waiting for something to play it on :D

Can't wait. Looks brilliant. About a Blob was one of my favourite PSN titles of last (?) year

Doel

Bought About a Blob for PSN, will absolutely be getting Mutant Blobs Attack tonight. Need to support our talented Toronto developers.

Flunkie

Banned
First dd game I'm going to get. I loved the demo of the PS3 Tales From Space but never pulled the trigger. Should be easier to get into on Vita. Pumped.

Metallix87

This looks pretty rad. I'll probably buy it tomorrow when I get home with my Vita, unless of course I get picked.

*crosses fingers*

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I hope I get picked. Wario and his twitter shananagans.

I hope it's before the store is up as I was going to buy it but would love to save money.

Top Bottom