• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 4 sells 700.000 units in Spain / Vita = 600.000.

WOW, there are going to be some very very interesting sold through numbers later this year, IF, both platforms actually reveal them.

Valkyria

Banned
I was coming to post it. Vita numbers are really great for the market size, I always suspected that our market was quite good for it.
In the article it says:

"nos da unos ingresos interesantes"

Which means: " It (vita) is providing us an interesting income".

plenty of mainland europe countries will have splits like this (PS4:XB1), i would assume.
a big store around here still has launch stock and almost 20 white Sunset Overdrive bundles while new PS4s get delivered weekly.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Most of Neogaf thinks that everything is like in the USA, but Europe is different and Vita is not doing as bad as many people here (want to?)think.

Erimriv

And MS puts the new XB1 1TB at 449€, just the console, without any game. In USA bundled with Halo the official price is 399$.

I guess they just don't care about Spain or Europe anymore, except for the UK. Take it or leave it.

I'd like to get the XB1 1TB but not at that price (in Spain).

Silvard

Technically "la competencia" includes Wii U too, no?

WOW, there are going to be some very very interesting sold through numbers later this year, IF, both platforms actually reveal them.

I find it unlikely that we will ever get sell through numbers for Xbox One ever again.

Fdkn

I'm not surprised by those vita numbers

XB1 is even worse than I thought tho... and I knew it was bad

Sesto

Banned
Europe is indeed Sonyland, also EU PS Vita numbers should be really close to Japan's, if not even bigger.

MUnited83

For you.
Portugal and Spain were absolute PSP powerhouses and also where Invizimals sold a HUGE part of its total sales. Shit, if it werent for the two countries Invizimals would be a flop.

Glad to see the handheld love still alive.

This is Spain.

Not as surprised as manu gaffera since I'm Spanish, but those Vita numbers are insane.

Xbox One is almost non existant. Many retailers have one panel for One AND 360 games, while having 2 or 3 only for PS4.

But this has been always like this since dawn of PS brand.

Top Bottom