• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Walmart Black Friday Ad ($27 Titanfall 2, $249 Uncharted 4 PS4 Bundle w/ $30 GC)

Those are insanely good deals, i wonder id the crash version of skylanders will go on sale, i'd buy it if it went at a reasonable price.

I'm glad I didn't jump at the BB deal this week and waited to see if BF ads would start to leak. Looks like I'll wait. Right now, Walmart has some good deals.

Menitta

Target has the better deal for me. I'll be picking up Far Cry Primal and Deus Ex MD. Total is $10 cheaper at Target.

Recore is worth $15. It's got it's fair share of jank though.

jrDev

Is there a Black Friday Megathread?

Tempting at the PS4...but I will wait on BestBuy. WTF BestBuy it's already the 9th!

Also, slightly OT, but is the Nest Thermostat going to be $199 everywhere? I need one, please Bestbuy!

Yup, knew I should've held off on buying a new controller. Bought a XBO controller on Amazon due to them having it $10 off ($49.99) as a early BF deal or whatever to replace my eight year old XB360 one so of course WalMart (and I'm sure Amazon will follow suit) would have it for $39.

realwords

I pulled the PDF version from the top of the page, makes it much easier to read.

Just Cause 3, Homefront, and Dark Souls III are listed for $15.
Shadow of Mordor is listed for $8 (very recommended, personally)
No Man's Sky for $25.
Ratchet & Clank for $25.

Unknown?

Damn that PS4 deal is crazy! With the Pro this may actually have a chance to beat last year's numbers! It essentially makes PS4 $160.

Didn't BB change GCU to no longer be applicable to Black Friday deals this year? Makes waiting for their deals kinda whatever. I guess there's still reward zone points.

Eyeing that TF2 and maybe NBA 2k17.

I pulled the PDF version from the top of the page, makes it much easier to read.

No Man's Sky for $25.
Ratchet & Clank for $25.

I wonder why ratchet and clank is so high, Its pretty much been $19.99 at most places.

No Man's Sky for $25.
Ratchet & Clank for $25.
Wait how do I see the PDF version. Would love to see a list of all the games

I wonder why ratchet and clank is so high, Its pretty much been $19.99 at most places.
It was $20 on Amazon yesterday when I checked

Damn, that's a quick price drop on TF2 and BF1. EA must be pushing playerbase hard internally to drop that quick. I despise WalMart and normally refuse to shop there...but...I'm tempted. And since GCU doesn't apply at BB this year, I have my doubts they'll beat this. Maybe they'll match? We shall see.

If you are elite/elite+ at best buy its likely they will run an early access a few days ahead of time as well and they will almost certainly match these walmart deals too. Last year I bought two dozen games or so from home, they were all delivered before thanksgiving, and I didn't even have to go out on black friday (most of the games were gifts).

GReeeeN

So how does Black Friday work exactly?, I will be in Hawaii during Black Friday and I have never experienced it before (from Australia)

Does every store have stock for what is shown on these ads?, do I turn up at 6pm at Best Buy and rush to the games department to try and pickup these games?, do the stores close before 6pm to "get ready" for these sales ?

Any tips or tricks for a new comer to Black Friday ?

Hale-XF11

That PS4 deal is tempting, but I don't think I have it in me to wait in line, then trample over people (or get trampled) while trying to get one.

Top Bottom