• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games and Preorders on Sale @ Wal-Mart (PS4, X1, 3DS, Wii U, Amiibo)

Hip Hop

From CAG:
https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic...ers-on-sale-wal-mart-ps4-x1-3ds-wii-u-amiibo/

:ps4:
Batman: Arkham Knight Limited Edition (Preorder) $62.76
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (Preorder) $40.32
GTA V $41.34
Kingdom Hearts 3 (Preorder) $40.32
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Preorder) $40.88
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Preorder) $43.40

:xb1:

Batman: Arkham Knight Limited Edition (Preorder) $62.76
Doom (Preorder) $43.40
GTA V $41.81
Kingdom Hearts 3 (Preorder) $40.32
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Preorder) $40.88
Project Cars (Preorder) $40.68

:wiiu:
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze $34.19
NES Remix Pack $21.12
Super Smash Bros $41.05

:3ds:

Fire Emblem: Awakening $27.41
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (Preorder) $27.36
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth: Wild Cards Premium Edition $54.09
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire $26.85
Pokemon Omega Ruby $26.85
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds $27.41

:pc:
Dying Light (Preorder) $33.86

Amiibo
Diddy Kong $8.90
Kirby $8.90
Mario $8.90
Peach $8.90
Pikachu $8.90
Zelda $8.90

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
No thanks it's Wal-Mart...not to mention it's not wise to pre order anything 1-3 months before release day imo and alot of those don't have that.

Is this a price mistake or a promotion?

I have two copies of MH4 preordered on Amazon, and would like to save $20+, but if this is a mistake I don't want to cancel them only for Walmart to cancel mine later.

Roubjon

Pre-Orded Monster Hunter for $19.95 using a Walmart Gift card that I've had for years because fuck Walmart.

But now I love Walmart.

Shauni

Hm, so I went ahead and pre-ordered MGSV and KH3 for the hell of it, though I kind of doubt they will actually stick, and it tells me for both of them that the pre-order is processing. Is that normal for ordering at their website? At other places it usually doesn't tell me that until the order is getting ready to be shipped.

#nopreorders...It's hard to resist right now.

If you want something and see it at a cheaper price point you should preorder it. If the game ends up sounding like shit you can always cancel that preorder. If you really end up wanting the game then you just scored yourself a pre-emptive deal.

Why tie your hands with hashtags?

Rocketz

lol at the doom pre-order. A game which they refuse to show the public anything and they want me to preorder it.

Top Bottom