• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza 0 has the best scene of 2017

cxnCqOy.png

i trust him with my personal finances

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
lol
The animation is top notch too.

black070

The Yakuza 0 hype went from zero to a hundred in the span of a few weeks for me, will definitely be there day one - will be my first Yakuza game.

Chicken Nugget, awesome pun name. I'm really happy to see Yakuza 0 continues to use its warped, weird, hilarious sense of humour in these side quests. That's a good enough reasons to love the Yakuza games, they bounce of well against the mature, dark story.

I feel like OP owes me $60 now... because I had no intentions on preordering this despite wanting it... and now Im preordering this.

And its OP's fault. Lol

Harmen

Lol, love this series.

But the series has much more over the top and hilarious madness than just this static scene. Sometimes I am surprised we don't get more Yakuza gifs on the internet than we do, because this series is full of giffable moments.

People who like JRPG's, classic beat em ups, (cinematic) crime drama's with elaborate storytelling, and/or just Japanese hilariousness should give the series a try.

Top Bottom