• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pullblox World : EU release confirmed (June 19) + special promotion

L~A

Edit: US release confirmed the same day. Price is 9.99$.

After Japan, Nintendo of Europe just confirmed Pullblox would also come out on June 19 in Europe. Price is 8.99£/9.99€, though there's a special promotions for owners of either 3DS games. It's -30% on the normal price. More details below

TB_WiiUDS_PullbloxWorld_C.png

SCALE NEW HEIGHTS IN PULLBLOX WORLD ON 19th JUNE, AND EMBARK ON A PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT IN CHIBI-ROBO! LET’S GO, PHOTO! ON 3rd JULY – ONLY ON NINTENDO eSHOP
Print this page
Special price promotions for Pullblox and Fallblox on Nintendo 3DS and 2DS, and the new Pullblox World on Wii U

This summer, the Nintendo eShop library is set to expand with two new games available for download exclusively on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS and 2DS systems.

Launching on 19th June, Pullblox World brings the beloved puzzle-platformer series to Wii U, accompanied by special price promotions for all three games in the series. Hot on the heels of this, Chibi-Robo! Let's Go, Photo! is unleashed on 3rd July on Nintendo 3DS and 2DS, and is set to change the way you look at the world around you! The game marks the return of the fan-favourite little robot in a photo scavenger hunt that uses the system cameras to bring real-world objects into Chibi-Robo’s world.

Revel in the colourful Pullblox World, and enjoy the first Wii U outing for the puzzle-platformer series that began with Pullblox and Fallblox on Nintendo 3DS and 2DS. Take control of Mallo, the strong little guy with acrobatic powers, and help him rescue children trapped in the Pullblox structures. Using his skills, you can solve three-dimensional, block-based puzzles by pushing or pulling blocks to climb to the top of the structures. As the game progresses, the puzzles get larger and more complex, with some massive, screen-filling creations resembling familiar objects, animals and even classic Nintendo characters. Endless replay value is ensured by the return of Pullblox Studio, providing an easy-to-use interface for players to create and share their own puzzle creations.

In addition to crisp and colourful HD graphics, Pullblox World brings 250 new puzzles (some with brand new gameplay mechanics) and makes it easier than ever to share your own creations or discover new puzzles created by other players. The all-new Pullblox World Fair is integrated with Miiverse, so players from all around the world can play and rate puzzles by other creators - including more puzzles made by the Pullblox World developers!

To celebrate the upcoming launch of Pullblox World, Nintendo is holding special price promotions on Nintendo eShop. Pullblox and Fallblox for Nintendo 3DS and 2DS will be available at a discount for a limited time, while owners of either title can get a 30% discount on Pullblox World if they get it between 19th June (15:00 local time) and 31st July using the same Nintendo Network ID*

From the puzzle-platforming challenges of Pullblox World on Wii U (19th June) to the picture-taking adventures in Chibi-Robo! Let’s Go, Photo! (3rd July), owners of Nintendo systems will have even more unique gameplay experiences to look forward to this summer, only on Nintendo eShop.

There's a special promotion for current owners + discount for those who don't own the game yet :

* Pullblox and Fallblox on Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS and 2DS will be available at the discounted price of £4.49 each from 29th May (15:00 local time) until 12th June (23:59 local time), after which they will revert to their regular prices of £5.39 and £7.19 respectively. Owners of Pullblox and/or Fallblox on Nintendo 3DS and 2DS who download Pullblox World on Nintendo eShop on Wii U using the same Nintendo Network ID can purchase Pullblox World at a special price of £6.29 from 19th June (15:00 local time) until 31st July (23:59 local time). After this date, the game will be available to purchase from Nintendo eShop at the regular price of £8.99/9.99€

They also have a bunch of new screenshots, in English:

Anyone interested in some Pullblox World assets? You'll find them all here! :)

so1337

Oh, nice. There's a new one.

I haven't finished Fallblox yet. I need to rectify that.

edit: Seems like there's a thread for this already.

L~A

Awesome. Glad there's no wait between Japan and Europe :)

Yeah, wasn't expecting that (or Chibi Robo, for that matter), since the first 2 games didn't release simultaneously. And the special promotion for current owners of the 2 games is really cool... though I'm afraid Fallblox really soured me on the whole concept : /

Khrno

So getting all 3 games will cost me £15.27, not bad, I will get the 3DS games tomorrow and then World next month.

JoeM86

The promotion is pretty badass, too. Proves that there's the cross-console compatibility and that games are tied to the NNID and not the console, which people still refuse to accept (even after a user here lost all his games on all his consoles when he deleted his NNID)

Great, I hope this hits the Australian Eshop. I'm coming up on the end of Picross E4, so I'll have room in my puzzling schedule.

Due to not being able to use an NNID on the 3DS* I'll probably just get the 3DS games and look into the Wii U toward the end of the year (if I need the NNP points, say). Being LLTP sure has paid off here.The € prices should be €5 for the 3DS games and €10 (discount €7) for the Wii U.

*-In short, I can't lock myself into a single eShop country.

Owners of Pullblox and/or Fallblox on Nintendo 3DS and 2DS who download Pullblox World on Nintendo eShop on Wii U using the same Nintendo Network ID can purchase Pullblox World at a special price of £6.29 from 19th June (15:00 local time) until 31st July (23:59 local time).
Its nice that they are finally doing something resembling cross-buy (or at least a cross system promotion).

Jofamo

Great game. But what's important here is the cross platform discount, something Emily Rogers hinted at for VC titles a while back.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Right, this is basically the first time we have something resembling cross-buy/cross-promotion. Finally.

Gambit

great surprise. I loved Pullblox!

Think I shall make use of the discount.

Even though, personally, I prefer these type of games on handhelds, but the gamepad will do just fine.

RiggyRob

* Pullblox and Fallblox on Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS and 2DS will be available at the discounted price of £4.49 each from 29th May (15:00 local time) until 12th June (23:59 local time), after which they will revert to their regular prices of £5.39 and £7.19 respectively. Owners of Pullblox and/or Fallblox on Nintendo 3DS and 2DS who download Pullblox World on Nintendo eShop on Wii U using the same Nintendo Network ID can purchase Pullblox World at a special price of £6.29 from 19th June (15:00 local time) until 31st July (23:59 local time). After this date, the game will be available to purchase from Nintendo eShop at the regular price of £8.99

Aww yiss, that's what I like to see. I'll definitely get this for the cheaper price.

It's the type of puzzle game you can relax with, and it's very friendly to people who don't necessarily like games that much.

RiggyRob

Hold on, Chibi Robo's been announced for EU too!

From the puzzle-platforming challenges of Pullblox World on Wii U (19th June) to the picture-taking adventures in Chibi-Robo! Let’s Go, Photo! (3rd July), owners of Nintendo systems will have even more unique gameplay experiences to look forward to this summer, only on Nintendo eShop.

Damn, stealth bombs out of nowhere.

JoeM86

Yup, there's a thread about that too.

I wonder what caused the delay... maybe the differences in plugs and stuff? Since you need to take pictures to fill a museum.

That's probably it. With Europe having different standards for plugs across the board, it'd have to be recoded to accept all

69wpm

So many announcements before E3 make me all fuzzy thinking of what Nintendo might reveal in less than two weeks. I've never played Pullblox, but I watched the Japanese video this morning and it looked really fun, I just love puzzle games.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I am imagining that NoA is going to announce all of this once the daylight hits the West Coast hopefully.

L~A

So many announcements before E3 make me all fuzzy thinking of what Nintendo might reveal in less than two weeks. I've never played Pullblox, but I watched the Japanese video this morning and it looked really fun, I just love puzzle games.

To be honest, those are pretty minor games... they're eShop games, most people would totally ignore them when you have the shiny Zelda U, Bayo 2 and X. Nintendo made the right call to announce those right now... especially for Chibi Robo, already available in US/JP.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Should've had Wii U in title. I immediately thought it was another 3DS-entry :)

Damn! Going to love some pullbloxing on my Wii U as well! :)

Ironjam

The promotion is pretty badass, too. Proves that there's the cross-console compatibility and that games are tied to the NNID and not the console, which people still refuse to accept (even after a user here lost all his games on all his consoles when he deleted his NNID)

The games are tied to the NNID, but the NNID is tied to the console so it makes no difference whether the games are tied to the console or the account. Its still shit and should be fixed.

On topic: Game looks nice and wanted to play the 2 3ds games for a while, but im not brave enough to buy anything from the eshop in a country with no official Nintendo support.

VegiHam

Why are they doing Pullblox again? I thought after Fallblox that if they did a third it'd be, like, Turnblox or Curveblox or something else new; it's a little weird to see them go back.

Yes!I love pullblox/fallblox and being able to pull out my 3ds on a train for some quick puzzle solving action!.

It's a Wii U game? For gods sake nintendo, stop releasing games I'm just going to ignore because you put them on the wrong platform (read: the platform I don't want them on).

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
There is... A lot of wiiu stuff happening

well, compared to the usual way of things, yes.
but we still just had an update on a game announced in December (Hyrule), new multiplatform Lego game and a new eshop title.
If you add also the 3DS, with Pokemon remake announced, ChibiRobo EU release confirmed we could say that there is a positive buzz around Nintendo, that's true

69wpm

To be honest, those are pretty minor games... they're eShop games, most people would totally ignore them when you have the shiny Zelda U, Bayo 2 and X. Nintendo made the right call to announce those right now... especially for Chibi Robo, already available in US/JP.

Sure, but Nintendo focusing so much on online presentations this year I was expecting a show dedicated to eShop games. I'm glad they seem to focus on the bigger titles though. The people that are interested in the smaller games don't really need the E3 for informations.

L~A

Why are they doing Pullblox again? I thought after Fallblox that if they did a third it'd be, like, Turnblox or Curveblox or something else new; it's a little weird to see them go back.

Most of the puzzles are compatible with Pullblox on the 3DS (those you make yourself), so I guess that's why.

well, compared to the usual way of things, yes.
but we still just had an update on a game announced in December (Hyrule), new multiplatform Lego game and a new eshop title.
If you add also the 3DS, with Pokemon remake announced, ChibiRobo EU release confirmed we could say that there is a positive buzz around Nintendo, that's true

That's... kinda like saying a 1/5 empty glass is full of water :p
But yeah, there's been quite a few Wii U announcements recently, hopefully E3 brings even more!

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Most of the puzzles are compatible with Pullblox on the 3DS (those you make yourself), so I guess that's why.

That's... kinda like saying a 1/5 empty glass is full of water :p
But yeah, there's been quite a few Wii U announcements recently, hopefully E3 brings even more!

Donpt want to derail the thread (and I'm happy about Pullblox), but that's what I was trying to say. Probably my English wasn't so correct. With "just" I dind't mean: recently; I meant "only that". So few good updates but nothing special to me.

Phamit

The feel of an account-system

I hope we see more of this soon, Iwata was talking about rethinkinng prices for games. Maybe he meant something Like this

That's actually great news. I'll pick up both asap.

Great to see continuing the series and the jump from 3DS to Wii U is pretty significant. I'd be up if they did the same for Dillon too.

L~A

Donpt want to derail the thread (and I'm happy about Pullblox), but that's what I was trying to say. Probably my English wasn't so correct. With "just" I dind't mean: recently; I meant "only that". So few good updates but nothing special to me.

Ah, my bad then!

Anyone interested in some Pullblox World assets? You'll find them all here! :)

Forkball

We have a date for a game that was announced hours ago and yet not a real date for Smash 3DS!

I like how easy it is to share custom levels this go around, that might make it worth a purchase alone.

tinders

Even though I'm a Canadian 3DS owner, and a Aussie WiiU owner I'll still get involved. Love me some Pullblox/Pushmo

Top Bottom