• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Sundays Lock-In | Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament | June 14-15

Revven

15FYogo.png

Trailer

The ever popular Super Smash Sundays weekly held in Super Arcade expands to a two day tournament!

What games are here?

No tournament brackets/pools yet, will update when they are posted.

Where can I watch?

www.twitch.tv/iebattlegrounds for the lock-in part of the event
www.twitch.tv/leveluplive for the tournament stream

Schedule

This is unlike any tournament really but the lock-in part of the event will start tomorrow evening midnight PST/ 3 AM EST on iebattlegrounds. During this time they will have hype matches on-stream and various other games played throughout the night leading up to the start of the tournament at 1 PM PST with doubles first on leveluplive.

Who is confirmed to be there?
P4K EMP | Armada
P4K EMP | Mew2king
HugS
Remen
LiquidKDJ
CT | Zero
Westballz
Lucky
S2J
Fiction
Fly Amanita
Crs.MacD
DEHF/Larry Lurr (he goes by either one)

And many more of SoCal's finest players!

Why should I watch?

Last tournament with quite a lot of talent until MLG Anaheim next week. It should be really exciting and entertaining to see how SoCal does against Armada and M2K!

sinxtanx

Revven, you are so god damned on POINT with these Smash tourney threads!
Really appreciate it, since I'm bad at remembering stuff. Weekend hype confirmed!

Revven

Revven, you are so god damned on POINT with these Smash tourney threads!

I appreciate that! I figure GAF needed some love for stuff like this because before it never... really happened. I'll keep doing stuff like this in the future for sure.

Revven

It's rumored that Remen, the European who won the Japanese MLG qualifier might be coming to this tournament as well. Not confirmed so I won't be adding him to the OP yet but yeah... if he shows up, should be interesting! He used to be one of the best Europeans a couple of years ago, I wonder if he still has what it takes.

Next

the "who is confirmed to be there?" section is a godsend. I don't start caring until I know some hype players are in.

ec0ec0

BibleThump i just saw mew2king LOSING with sheik

i want to see m2k winning, with marth... his marth is beautiful

Hugs' Samus over Westballz Falco. This is the tourney of lower seed players. It's a shame Ken blew both his matches against Lucky when he was so close.

Top Bottom