• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Say hello to the new Internet sensation...Kermit The Frog

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
- You're trying to make it a meme on the very day you discovered it.
- You will find that people will naturally use something as time passes if it is worth while.
- You dont get to call something a meme because 10 people used it.
- You all are trying very hard to make something into a meme that's already gotten more blow back than most memes get in months worth of reposting.
- It's garbage, let it go. Stop trying to turn humor into fast food/pre approved brands.
Ok, I admit I should have added "could have the startings of" [a natural meme]. That post was more conceding that, despite me calling the images in the OP junk, the sipping Kermit could have potential.

Lost it at this one.

Kermit-Aintnoneofmybusiness-memes-19-600x600.jpg

pants

Ok, I admit I should have added "could have the startings of" [a natural meme]. That post was more conceding that, despite me calling the images in the OP junk, the sipping Kermit could have potential.

I will admit it works better as a reactionary (just the kermit with tea).

Ovid

So are you actually going to explain why you think I'm wrong? First page of the thread consisted of a lot of people dismissing the images posted in the OP because they came off as one person who discovered how to put text on an image and trying to make the latest internet joke sensation. However from all that the image of Kermit sipping on tea emerged and may go on to be its own thing. Of course one has to see if it lives beyond this thread but if it does one could argue that is a naturally occurring meme since many now associated that image with the though "not my business".

Kermit sipping tea IS is the latest internet sensation. It's been all over Twitter and Instagram for the past few days.

Ivan 3414

This topic would have been better received if it were full of
fucking lame
puns.

Whoever found these pics funny should be Kermitted lol!

Topic saved!

pants

This topic would have been better received if it were full of
fucking lame
puns.

Whoever found these pics funny should be Kermitted lol!

Topic saved!

A pun, thought up on the spot, even if really fucking awful, will every time be better than a no effort image being soullessly cntrl + v'd from wherever people store their soulless internet humour.

Let me guess. You think meme = funny internet image.

You'd guess wrong, but I expected that.

So are you actually going to explain why you think I'm wrong? First page of the thread consisted of a lot of people dismissing the images posted in the OP because they came off as one person who discovered how to put text on an image and trying to make the latest internet joke sensation. However from all that the image of Kermit sipping on tea emerged and may go on to be its own thing. Of course one has to see if it lives beyond this thread but if it does one could argue that is a naturally occurring meme since many now associated that image with the though "not my business".

- You will find that people will naturally use something as time passes if it is worth while.
- You all are trying very hard to make something into a meme that's already gotten more blow back than most memes get in months worth of reposting.
- It's garbage, let it go. Stop trying to turn humor into fast food/pre approved brands.

Bwahahahahahahaaha

lol wrong

FourMyle

Congrats for not having an ounce of natural humor and needing to force/use unfunny mass posted images I guess.

the assburgers tho
V1SbcDS.png

Popparoks

Oh my god...

Let me explain for people who don't understand:

The "Kermit" meme is being used on twitter and instagram to expose things that a certain person does and they are supposed to end with "But that's none of my business"

Bq1xGQ6CUAAjrUa.jpg

Bqnoge2CMAECdv9.jpg

BqnRpVICMAAT_mO.jpg

Yeah, this joke is a regional thing for sure. These are funny as fuck to me, but I could see if you haven't lived in a certain environment how these would fall flat for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom