• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trailer for Syfy's Z Nation, from The Asylum (of Atlantic Rim and Transmorphers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like this was their plan all along. Play the long con with these mockbusters until they hit gold with Sharknado and then start making hokey TV shows.

daveo42

Banned
There was already a movie called Zombie Nation:

1212.jpg

It was really really bad and lacked zombies for the majority of the film. I'm sure Asylum can do better here. It was also filmed in a gym that had false walls everywhere and was supposed to be a police station.

jond76

Banned
I have zero hopes for this but I'm gonna watch it regardless. I'm going to give a chance to prove me wrong. I love zombies...

jond76

Banned
Just finished. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting, but I had pretty low expectations. It looked pretty good (well shot) and had some good zombie fights. There was a serve near the end that actually surprised me, so kudos for that.

The preview for the season that aired after looked pretty good, so I think I'll ride the season out.

Anyone else catch this?

RS4-

It was...alright I suppose. I don't recall ever watching any previews or trailers, so I went in cold. Was surprised by...you know, what happened.

There's nothing else on Fridays right now, so I'll dvr it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom