• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

D4: Don't you Dare Dive into this SPOILER OT without Dreaming first.

Yuterald

So...has David Young snorted some of that red powder in his past? Is "diving" some sort of restructuring of his psychosis (instead of David actually have the ability to travel through time)? Is Olivia some sort of reincarnated Peggy (lol)!? Oh, and what the fuck at Phillip Cheney's true form!?

Where is Episooooooooode 3!?!?!?!

Yuterald

Yo, sup. This game is cool. Yeah? I like it too. How about that one part? Man, that shit was crazy. Yeah, it's my GOTY too...

Kyonashi

As much as I hate to ruin what is perfect comedy by making a post myself, I just finished the game and was looking for the spoiler thread to join others in disbelief at that ending...

Yuterald

As much as I hate to ruin what is perfect comedy by making a post myself, I just finished the game and was looking for the spoiler thread to join others in disbelief at that ending...

Yeah, I guess, in the end, no one cared enough about D4...so you know what, I don't think I care for this site anymore or its people! This shall be my very last post on GAF! Unless David finds my memento one day and jumps through time to convince me otherwise, consider this farewell!

Top Bottom