• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If nothing else, Yooka-Laylee is spawning some amazing fan art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No rule 34 stuff please.

yookalaylee_fa_by_silverfox5213-d8rv16u.jpg

yooka_laylee_by_versiris-d8rr0gu.png

yooka_laylee_by_michaeljlarson-d8s4z40.png

yooka_and_laylee_by_toasterrepairunit-d8rsawa.png

Post more of your favorites. Much better than the official work so far. Let's hope the designers can take a little inspiration here and there and continue to refine their chosen designs and overall aesthetics.

Neiteio

Post more of your favorites. Much better than the official work so far. Let's hope the designers can take a little inspiration here and there and continue to refine their chosen designs and overall aesthetics.
The official designs are the ones made with, y'know, actual gameplay in mind, so I trust they're the ones that work best.

Nice thread, btw, I look forward to all the pretty pictures. :-3

Elixist

those first 2 pics are stunning i thought than when somebody posted them in the main thread. i havent seen that more "realistic" version of them yet hah.

RexNovis

Banned
I'm so deliriously happy to see this title's incredible success because it's proving to publishers that platformer is viable genre for significant investment. Here's to hoping we see a platformer Renaissance this gen!

In number 1 the nose is way too small, and in number 3 the tails going the wrong way (a fairly common error surprisingly). Embarrassing.

rouken

1st pic is cute. i hope the devs takes note on some of the designs here. maybe change yooka's eyes because he looks high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom