• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty Flip Champs is flipping awesome!

Just got the game, it's pure awesome! I'm on the 6th stage and I'm already stuck :lol

If you like headscratchers like DK94/Mario VS DK, you'll love this game! It's adorable and has some nice music too!

Anyone else got it? I haven't seen a thread for it!

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
I was looking at videos of it yesterday to see if I would like it... it definitely seems like something I want, but I'm playing too much right now and my commutes are filled with Pictobits!

I'll pick it up very soon though!

Got it on Monday and absolutely love it. You're absolutely right about the head-scratching puzzles, especially the first times you encounter puzzles that require timing-based flips. Overall definitely worth the 8 dolla bills y'all.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
It's alright.
Not that polished so suggests a lower budget. (no options, ugly menu/fonts, no in-game tutorial)

I think it's going to get really hard, in the frustrating kind of way.
I'll keep playing though.

Plus, the girl looks 14 years old but has really revealing clothing and C/D-cups which is a bit weird

Tiktaalik

This is a fun game, but it's early 90s PC game presentation puts me off. I kinda think it should have been $5 instead of $8, but I don't know is there like a billion levels maybe to add value? I'm only on the 7th.

dallow_bg said:
It's alright.
Not that polished so suggests a lower budget. (no options, ugly menu/fonts, no in-game tutorial)

I think it's going to get really hard, in the frustrating kind of way.
I'll keep playing though.

Plus, the girl looks 14 years old but has really revealing clothing and C/D-cups which is a bit weird
100% agree on the critique, especially in light of the game ramping up in difficulty quite quickly. I think I read someplace here that the girl was supposed to be somehow based on Bozon's grandmother... hilarious either way.

Volcynika

Made it to world 3 at lunch. It's a pretty interesting change from before with some new things to be wary of.

S'ing all the levels will be a paiiiiiin.

Also I love the ? levels, since the music is always so cheery and you're like "Let's keep movin and flippin with the clock!"

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Damn E3, overshadowing the game. Let's resurrect this thread!

What an awesome game. Sure, there are some small presentation problems, like picking the levels from a list as opposed to having an overworld map like Docomodake or other action-puzzlers, but once you start playing, all is forgiven. The gameplay and level design are just rock solid.

The final level is amazing too. It perfectly ends the game, combining all the gameplay elements previously established as well as playing with your expectations. It made me feel like I really accomplished something in the game, despite the level not even being that difficult.

Simply a fantastic game. This is my first WayForward game, but I've heard a lot of praise thrown their way over the past few years, so my expectations were a little high.

They did not disappoint at all. If you have a DSi, you must buy this game.

Top Bottom