• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz573

Clannad has a streaming policy where you're only allowed to stream the first three hours of the game. Some folks are upset by this but I can see why the developers would want to do this. Unlike other games, there is no gameplay or agency in a visual novel so watching it in it's entirety in a Let's Play would probably make purchasing it redundant. In the other hand, streamers can boost sales of obscure titles by quite a bit. It's a tricky situation.

Anyway the game is pretty cheap in my store so I'll pick it up there and sell my Kickstarter key. Figured I'd ask here first before putting it on the BST thread tomorrow. If anyone wants it for $30 (plus Paypal fees) just drop me a PM.

On another note, I don't know how people are flying through Fallout 4. I played today for a couple of hours and only managed to get two quests done. I have friends who have already put in 50 hours into the game and have cleared all the quests they could find. I'm not even playing at a very high difficulty. Makes me feel I'm just slow in my old age :(

$30 USD right?

latest

This is Serah. She is built like a tuning fork.

Kifimbo

This was probably said ten times already, but another reminder: GMG credits expire in the next few hours. Now is your last chance to spend it.

Monooboe

Oh man, probably not a good idea to give Jessica Jones a try this late at night... five episodes in and no way I'm going to stop now.

Ozium

Still working on it. Not looking good. Also I own the game. Just want to know the stupid answer.

I dont own the game, I want it, I know what game it is even before he started dropping blatant clues but I have no idea what the question is, let alone the answer.

everything is so obtuse

Ozium

Haha, that's so funny!

You mind explaining it for those who don't get it though?

( ._.)/

uh?

if you watch the video clip the guy says ubisoft didnt pay him
then he says they flew him out to an event and took care of him
then at the end realizes "i guess they did pay me"

did.. you even watch the video?

Haha, that's so funny!

You mind explaining it for those who don't get it though?

( ._.)/

He says he didn't get paid to say he likes AC Syndicate and that game is awesome!, but then goes on to say Ubisoft paid for his trip out there and was really nice to him and so on and he then says. "Well I guess you could say they paid me".

Basically his endorsment isn't as geniune as he thinks lol.

Nete

SteamGAF, help. Seems I've won a 980ti (Nvidia base version for what I know, but I have no confirmation yet) in a contest/giveaway... and I have no idea what to do.

Keep it and sell my 760?
Sell the 980ti and buy something between both?

So many doubts.

MUnited83

For you.
SteamGAF, help. Seems I've won a 980ti (Nvidia base version for what I know) in a contest/giveaway... and I have no idea what to do.

Keep it and sell my 760?

So many doubts.
Give it to me so you don't have any doubts!

keep it and sell the 760

Give it back away to me so I can run it in SLI.

But I mean it's a great card and Pascal is a while away. I'd sell you 760 and enjoy top of the line performance!

Nete

The ti absolutely smokes your 760, no reason to sell the 980 ti.

Yeah, I know the 980ti destroys the 760. I'm just not sure if I will really need all that power even in the future, or if I could go with something between both (970 or the future Pascal equivalent), while getting some extra cash for shit.

I mean, I've NEVER bought a top-tier graphic card besides a 8800GT back in the day... and that was only because it was a hell of a deal.

Soulflarz

Banned
SteamGAF, help. Seems I've won a 980ti (Nvidia base version for what I know, but I have no confirmation yet) in a contest/giveaway... and I have no idea what to do.

Keep it and sell my 760?

So many doubts.

Trade it for my EVGA 980 and $100 >_>

Totally a losing trade in your case (in power, dunno bout price tag, I think the diff is $150? but I really do want to upgrade so I'm throwing this out there with a prayer lol

Pete Hines is a rude PR skeez machine, I'm not sure why we should care about what he thinks or represent his opinion as that of the writers. Hopefully they correct their inconsistencies at some point in the future.

Knurek

Pete Hines is a rude PR skeez machine, I'm not sure why we should care about what he thinks or represent his opinion as that of the writers. Hopefully they correct their inconsistencies at some point in the future.

Hah.
They are way too busy writing the amazing storyline of TES6: Redguard.
That's what community patches are for, right Pete?

I will go to sleep tonight and dream of Obsidian's next Fallout game but it seems unlikely to happen given how their relationship with Bethsueda ended last time, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom