• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Werewolf |OT| Was it all just a Dream?

kingkitty

Fucking lol you've contributed jack shit. Less than jack shit.

Isn't your vote on Quantumbro (which you now switched to Rats) based in part on his behavior towards Zipped's threat/bluff? So really, Zipped probably did a little more than jack shit, no? Of course this is a different situation if Zipped flips scum.

Obviously, QuantumBro's move was...not so good. Zipped was threatening to out a PR (if this wasn't a scum bluff), and it looked like Quantum wanted to play chicken.

But at this moment I'm still more comfortable with Zipped getting skinned alive in the torture chamber. I still don't vibe to his role condition. We only have 3 hours left, so I don't think it's a big deal to let the clock run out.

We are very close to hammering Zipped, so I won't vote for him for the time being. But for the record, I would vote for Zipped.

kingkitty

Also I'm digging the new end time. It's better for my time zone, and it still ends at a good time for those troubling Europeans.

CzarTim

Isn't your vote on Quantumbro (which you now switched to Rats) based in part on his behavior towards Zipped's threat/bluff? So really, Zipped probably did a little more than jack shit, no? Of course this is a different situation if Zipped flips scum.

Obviously, QuantumBro's move was...not so good. Zipped was threatening to out a PR (if this wasn't a scum bluff), and it looked like Quantum wanted to play chicken.

But at this moment I'm still more comfortable with Zipped getting skinned alive in the torture chamber. I still don't vibe to his role condition. We only have 3 hours left, so I don't think it's a big deal to let the clock run out.

We are very close to hammering Zipped, so I won't vote for him for the time being. But for the record, I would vote for Zipped.
No, in fact QB blatantly asking for the name makes me think he's not really scum. I voted for him for the same reason I voted for him yesterday, he's dead weight.

Zipp deserves to die, and I'm not going to defend him. But I don't think he's scum. Neutral at best.

kingkitty

No, in fact QB blatantly asking for the name makes me think he's not really scum. I voted for him for the same reason I voted for him yesterday, he's dead weight.

Zipp deserves to die, and I'm not going to defend him. But I don't think he's scum. Neutral at best.

So you would vote for a dead weight townie over someone who might be a neutral at best?

CzarTim

Zipp's entire game was the dumb. He basically said "if you vote go for me I'll do something antitown" and then concluded that people voting for him were scum. It was a dumb waste of time and we'll la learn nothing from it.

Burbeting

Banned
I'm out to town for three hours, and when I return there is all sorts of new stuff going on, huh.

Firstly, Xam, I voted QB as a press vote, as in, I wanted to press QB about his actions, to make him return, and explain them. The day is going to end today, so I assumed (and still do), that he will be visiting this thread, and seeing the vote. I have to admit, that I didn't think, it would suddenly begin a voting spree from Tim and Zipped (well maybe Zip, but not from Tim).
I will keep my vote on QB for the time being, as a pressing vote. I still want to hear him to explain, why he was possibly role fishing.

However, at least this episode has brought us some new material to analyse on.

1. It's interesting how quickly Xam jumped on to defend QB, I frankly can't remember Xam being this enthusiastically against a vote that happened like this, especially since quick turbo votings in D1 actually saved him in the first place. What's with the change of mind?

2. It's also interesting how Tim keeps jumping from vote to vote, seemingly wanting to save Zipped at any cost. Are you this sure Zipped is town, or...?

---

Frankly, I'm okay with Zipped lynch. His claim is fishy, and his actions in general in the game haven't been exactly encouraging. But I will keep my vote on QB, as I want to hear from him, before the day ends.

Hey guys, I'm not entirely sure I can catch up before day ends, was really busy irl yesterday.

If I'm alive tomorrow, I'll be caught up and try to definitely contribute more. I realize this situation sucks for everybody

Burbeting

Banned
Hey guys, I'm not entirely sure I can catch up before day ends, was really busy irl yesterday.

If I'm alive tomorrow, I'll be caught up and try to definitely contribute more. I realize this situation sucks for everybody

It's understandable, I think. I do want to hear from you tomorrow quite some, as GLT who you are subbing, was not exactly town in my eyes.

CzarTim

Are you guys seriously criticizing me for voting people I was already voting for? What the hell is wrong with this game?

Burbeting

Banned
Are you guys seriously criticizing me for voting people I was already voting for? What the hell is wrong with this game?

It's just interesting how you jumped right back to voting Rats, right after Swamped did so.

FYI, I do think you are town, but town needs to look at all sorts of odd behaviour.

vote: zippedpinhead

Boring! Congrats town you kill your 1 time night kill immune insomniac, hope you enjoy the crow from seein I am town.

Watch Quantumbro, that was extremely scummy

Also on my list is Xamtheking, batsnacks, fluxwavez,

I don't think czartim would have gone back and forth as much as he has if he was scum.

Gorlak

Banned
That's 12 everyone!!

8442900d-9ab9-48b5-8c5c-022fda3c1938.gif

Timeaisis

I love waking up to like 3 new pages only to read them and realize nothing actually happened. So, more zipped flailing, huh. Cool.

I guess we might as well just wait it out at this point. I don't really see QB post as a huge red flag.

We're all referring to this post, yes?

I'm down for one last lie.

Vote: Zippedpinhead

I half suspect that Zip is just going to hammer himself now.

Kind of just seems like he's tired of bullshit and wants to get rid of this guy already. I personally feel zipped probably decided whether or not to reveal the names regardless of what we did, because it's part of some last ditch effort game to not die.

Anyway, my vote remains on zipped.

RetroMG

As the crowd gathered around Zippedpinhead, faces grim, he slowly backed away from them. They advanced. He backed away. They advanced. He backed away. They adva-Well, you get the idea.
Suddenly, Zipped became aware that the crowd wasn't advancing anymore. He turned, and realized that he had backed all the way to the large cliff outside of town, and he was now cornered. In front of him was an angry mob. Behind him was certain death.
"Fine!" He shouted, "Fine, if you want me gone so badly, I'll do it myself!"
And with that, he turned, leapt into the air, and performed an inward four and a half somersault tucked dive (a degree of difficulty of 4.1) off the side of the cliff.
At the front of the mob, three men held up scorecards. 9.1, 9.3, 7.2
Tanner Bob shook his head, "It's always so hard to impress the judge from Luftnarp."

Zippedpinhead has died.

Welcome Zippedpinhead!

You are a Village-aligned, 1-shot Bulletproof, Insomniac.

Ever since that fateful night two days ago, you couldn’t fall asleep. You lie in bed, tossing and turning, but always ending up staring at the ceiling, the memory of that evening etched into your memory. It all started in the tavern, where a minstrel had been playing a song by Palmer and the Chucklefucks, but then he launched into another ditty, one of his own creation. A song of madness and heartbreak, of nin1000 and TheWorthyEdge. The visceral imagery created through his words and gestures, the lewd, horrid, passages, especially the one involving the goat, seared your brain, and soon after, it was all you could think about. How did they get the goat in there? Why would anyone own that much maple syrup? The questions kept you up all night.

After each Night phase, you will receive a list of players that visited you that Night, but not what actions they took. You are also 1-shot Bulletproof and will survive the first thing that would kill you. You will be notified when you lose your bulletproof status. You can also vote during the day as usual.

Villagers win when they’ve eliminated all threats to the Village.

Day 3 has ended

Village goes to sleep!

Palmer_v1

A new start may replace the old start time.

Werewolf players, Day 4 may begin early!

Either tonight before I crash(next 2 hours), or tomorrow before work(9ish hours from now).

Palmer_v1

"... and thus, Citizens, you should trust me implicitly!" said the hidden figure who seemed decidedly untrustworthy in his hooded, fur-lined cloak. He waved a spoon around as he spoke, splashing stew on the other patrons of the inn.

"Sit down and shut up, we're trying to eat!", yelled a patron from the bar, as he hurled a chunk of bread at the stranger.

He plucked it from the air deftly, taking a large bite before dropping it into his bowl.

"Fine! It is time for my great reveal. I AM GERhrgglrlr..."

"What kind of name is that!?"

"Sounds like a wolfy name to me!"

"Nah, he's just choking. Been a lot of that lately."

"Does anyone know the Heimlich Maneuver?"

"This is no time to learn a new sex move. I'm still recovering from the Panamanian Petting Zoo!"

MattyG has died!

Welcome MattyG!

You are Acclaimed Star of the Stage, Gerhardt Schlongenstein!

You are a Village-aligned Celebrity.

So you think you're hot shit, huh? Just because you portrayed Thomas Fingersisbottom in all of those horror plays and somehow managed to escape unscathed, you think you can do it too? Not only once, but TWICE? This ain't Casa Nostra, pal. But, if you insist, you may, once per game, post the command REVEAL in the thread to have the moderator announce your presence to the rest of the players. No red carpet, no tossing of flowers, just Bob the Tanner screaming obscenities at you while flipping you the bird. Stardom's a bitch, eh?

Villagers win when they’ve eliminated all threats to the Village.

Day 4 BEGINS

red_1450116000.png

11 for majority.

Top Bottom