• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joe's favorite games PS4/Vita giveaway! Street FighterV / Resident Evil HD / SK:EV

joe2187

Banned
Well seeing as Amazon has once again sent me an extra copy of an Senran Kagura game I decided to do another giveaway like the last time.

However to sweeten the pot I'll also be giving away retail copies of Street Fighter V and Resident Evil Origins collection for the PS4

So the games you'll be gunning for are:

Senran Kagura Estival Versus (Endless summer edition) (PSVita)
Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus-Endless-Summer-Edition-PlayStation-4.jpg

Specify this is the game you want to win and post in this thread to qualify, tell me about your favorite SK girl!
(it's Ryona)

Street Fighter V (PS4)
JfyFzkS.gif

Specify this is the game you want to win And post in this thread to qualify, Tell me who your favorite SF character is!

Resident Evil Origins Collection (PS4)

Specify this is the game you want to win And post in this thread to qualify, Tell me about your favorite Resident evil game, moment, character...anything!

Rules of the Giveaway are:

1) Post in this thread to qualify
2) Post which game you want, you cant ask for multiple games
3) US/NA only since Im doing the shipping

t1459209600z4.png

Good luck guys! and have fun!

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
Street Fighter. Guile!

Thx!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Street Fighter V. Ken Masters.

He may be overused online, but he's still my favorite.

(kensrkex).gif

Assassin's Fist made him out to be a really cool guy, and his relationship with Ryu is a friendly rivalry done right. Best "Player 2" character.

Fitts

Resident Evil Origins Collection -- fav game is REmake, fav character is Steve Burnside Barry.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Nyoro SF

Street Fighter V.

My favorite SF character is Fei Long. As for SFV only characters... right now I enjoy watching Karin the most.

I don't want to buy the game, but I do want to play with a friend of mine who does, so I am hemming and hawwing... if I win, that would solve the problem really easily and good times will be had!

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
Resident Evil Collection please!

my first experience with resident evil was playing at my neighbors who were chinese. Her dad had brought her back a ton of imports and one was Biohazard.... I couldnt read anything or know what the heck i was doing, but one thing was certain. It was freaking awesome. I never got too far into it of coruse, but what stuck with me was seeing the zombie drop the head that looked like michael jordan... I'll never forget that.

it's a toss up between 2 and 4 for me. lots of iconic moments in them.

Rephin

Senran Kagura Estival Versus.

Yumi is the best because she's so cool.

Geddit? Cool? Hyuk hyuk hyuk!

I just disqualified myself, didn't I?

Top Bottom